- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
A man on Twitter has people shook over the contents of his “lady drawer.”
Twitter user @DaddyAllDay keeps his lady drawer well-stocked with the essentials like tampons, makeup wipes, a hairbrush, and scrunchies, as well as some questionable items, like not one but two bottles of nail polish remover, a pregnancy test, and what has been dubbed the “community dildo.”
“I feel like every guy needs a ‘lady drawer’ if you plan on having frequent guests,” DaddyAllDay tweeted, along with a photo of his open lady drawer.
I feel like every guy needs a “lady drawer” if you plan on having frequent guests. pic.twitter.com/wgjExZOlIt— BassFather (@DaddyAllDay) January 11, 2020
Naturally, people online had a lot to say.
“If you’re banging a dude who keeps a community dildo next to the community hairbrush in a drawer with two bottles of nail polish remover in it don’t just say your safe word, write it on the walls and alert Nextdoor,” Twitter user @andreagrimes wrote.
Ladies if you’re banging a dude who keeps a community dildo next to the community hairbrush in a drawer with two bottles of nail polish remover in it don’t just say your safe word, write it on the walls and alert Nextdoorhttps://t.co/avqumOsD8e— central standard grimes (@andreagrimes) January 14, 2020
i'm obsessed with the concept of a communal dildo for house guests, but also, what woman needs TWO BOTTLES of nail polish remover for an overnight stay? Is she refurbishing a dining room table? https://t.co/caOgnSnRIs— Hannah Lee Kidder (@HannahLeeKidder) January 14, 2020
One wrote that they are “obsessed with the concept of a communal dildo.”
“If I needed a make up wipe and I was presented with a communal dildo and a pregnancy test I’m not even opening the door I’m running right through it,” another tweeted.
If I needed a make up wipe and I was presented with a communal dildo and a pregnancy test I'm not even opening the door I'm running right through it https://t.co/WiboSkf6vM— Sarah Fitzpatrick (@Sazem96) January 14, 2020
People really couldn’t get over the community dildo.
“The community dildo is one of the most cursed thing I have seen on this app,” Twitter user @OwennnThomas wrote.
The community dildo is one of the most cursed thing I have seen on this app https://t.co/bWoTAcodKS— The Artist Formerly Known as Owen (@OwennnThomas) January 15, 2020
Oh, yes, please, I'd like to use the community dildo please?— Mystique🦄💫 (@M3taMy5tique) January 12, 2020
do the frequent guests all share that same dildo LMAO https://t.co/hsiJ3yJddc— Lil Sasquatch (@lilsasquatch66) January 15, 2020
Some men shared how inadequate they felt upon seeing the effort put into this lady drawer.
“I dont even own 2 towels,” Twitter user @notdevito admitted.
i dont even own 2 towels https://t.co/IzSMHurStX— $LATER (@notdevito) January 15, 2020
And Twitter user @teddyvalenzuela reminded his followers what women really want in a lady drawer: pasta, a drawer full of pasta.
I feel like every guy needs a “lady drawer” if you plan on having frequent guests pic.twitter.com/W3b1S3rP2M— teddy v 2.0 (@teddyvalenzuela) January 15, 2020
Twitter user @warmfourloko responded with the perfect photo of a “fella drawer,” complete with a near-depleted Dawn dish soap bottle, an empty Coors Light beer can, a pack of Camel cigarettes, a broken comb, and a single Q-tip.
I feel like every girl needs a “fella drawer” if you plan on having frequent guests. pic.twitter.com/n6rjaAkT50— phil aka kyle (@warmfourloko) January 14, 2020
Some Twitter users said they appreciated DaddyAllDay’s efforts into making women feel a bit more comfortable.
“How many times have you been to a dude’s house & he didn’t have toilet paper? Let alone wipes & tampons & hairties?! omg,” Twitter user @TheAlexDeLaFlor wrote.
for the people clowning him:— Valentines Peppa 🌹 (@TheAlexDeLaFlor) January 15, 2020
if i went over to a dude's house (to bang or to hang) & he had this??
How many times have you been to a dude's house & he didn't have toilet paper?
let alone wipes & tampons & hairties?! omg. https://t.co/WrsjUZP0sj
DaddyAllDay followed up on his original tweet clarifying, “for the record, I’m not saying to go buy all this shit. You really just need makeup wipes, tampons, hair ties, and a hair brush. I just had all that laying round so I designated a drawer for it.”
For the record, I’m not saying to go buy all this shit. You really just need makeup wipes, tampons, hair ties, and a hair brush. I just had all that laying round so I designated a drawer for it.— BassFather (@DaddyAllDay) January 12, 2020
DaddyAllDay also retweeted the “fella drawer,” so it’s safe to say the jokes weren’t taken too seriously.
Esther Bell is a writer for the Daily Dot. She recently graduated from Northwestern University with a degree in journalism, and her work has appeared in Bustle and Teen Vogue.