- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
- Season 2 of ‘The Witcher’ is in production Friday 3:16 PM
- Here are some cringey billboards Bloomberg ran in Arizona Friday 2:51 PM
- PewDiePie returns to YouTube after 37-day hiatus Friday 2:01 PM
- Why was a Republican Party Facebook page co-managed by someone in Turkmenistan? Friday 1:26 PM
- The shorthand guide to ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Friday 1:07 PM
- Congress urges Tinder to screen for sex offenders Friday 1:03 PM
- Video shows 9-year-old threatening suicide after being bullied Friday 12:01 PM
- Ex-Goldman Sachs CEO says he might vote Trump because Sanders is too mean to him Friday 11:40 AM
- Twitch streamer says she was banned for body painting Friday 11:39 AM
When it came time to surprise her husband for his birthday, Kara Osbak had a clever idea. The loving wife planned to inflate a few dozen balloons and then rain them down on the birthday boy as he exited the bedroom.
But Kara wasn’t the only one with a plan for those colorful inflatables. Jeff, the couple’s curious tabby cat, decided to jump in on the fun and ended up becoming a gigantic party piñata in the process. Thanks to a little static electricity the 8-month-old kitten soon found himself covered in a coat of balloons that he couldn’t shake.
After enjoying a few laughs at the cat’s expense and snapping priceless photos Osbak and her husband removed the balloons so the cat could be free from static cling. Surprisingly, the cat remained calm and kept his sharp claws in check. “He just chilled through it all,” Osbak wrote.
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.