- Jared Leto reportedly tried to stop ‘Joker’ from happening Today 4:12 PM
- People are grossed out by cow insemination-themed pregnancy announcement Today 3:13 PM
- Major protests in Lebanon triggered by plan to tax WhatsApp calls Today 1:38 PM
- Frank Ocean’s $60 HIV prevention drug-themed shirts called tone-deaf Today 12:49 PM
- ‘Joker’ stairs latest Instagram spot; locals joke about potential robberies Today 10:30 AM
- PewDiePie banned in China after reacting to Winnie the Pooh memes Today 8:46 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Eagles on Sunday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- How to stream Chargers vs. Titans in Week 7 Today 6:00 AM
- 13 spooky romance games for adults Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 9 Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Impact Wrestling’s Bound For Glory Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Bills vs. Dolphins in Week 7 Today 4:30 AM
- How to stream Jaguars vs. Bengals in Week 7 Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Texans vs. Colts in Week 7 Today 3:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Liverpool Saturday 10:00 PM
Little girl lectures her dad for picking Kim Kardashian as his celeb crush
She’s wise beyond her years.
A young girl gave quite the smack-talk stump speech to her dad when he revealed that his celebrity crush was Kim Kardashian.
Kardashian’s multifaceted media success hasn’t put an end to heaps of criticism for being a poor role model for young women. UFC fighter Ronda Rousey recently said, “You know what, I would beat the crap out of Kim Kardashian, actually. Any girl who is famous and idolized because she made a sex video with some guy and that’s all that you’re known for, ‘Oh, I got my fame for sucking dick,’ I think it’s pretty stupid. Sorry, but it’s true.”
Kardashian’s critics will love hearing the young girl in this video playfully mock her father and go after Kardashian at the same time. Here’s the meat of her argument against Kardashian’s shallow-yet-deep fame:
The only reason she’s famous is because of her plastic surgery. And excuse me, but every single photo shoot you go to, you don’t have clothes on. Why are you famous for that? I dunno. Maybe when you die you wear diapers, but seriously, when you have a life on this world and earth, I don’t think you should be showing your parts to people because that is just personal, okay? If Barack Obama knows who you are, which I’m pretty sure he does, he should make you illegal. Because it is not legal to show yourself off to people around the world, okay? Thank you.
The video ends with her father playfully addressing Kardashian: “Kim, I gotta cut you off. That’s it.”
Photo via Chevywoodstgod/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Dylan Love is an editorial consultant and journalist whose reporting interests include emergent technology, digital media, and Russian language and culture. He is a former staff writer for the Daily Dot, and his work has been published by Business Insider, International Business Times, Men's Journal, and the Next Web.