- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
- Donald Trump posted a world-class golf score, and the internet laughs at him Saturday 10:46 AM
- Lili Reinhart dragged the ‘Game of Thrones’ petition, sparking debate about TV and ‘fan service’ Saturday 9:42 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 152 for free Saturday 8:00 AM
- People keep calling the ‘Game of Thrones’ creators by their initials—and it’s confusing D&D players Saturday 8:00 AM
- After infidelity and abuse accusations, ProJared said his wife wanted an open marriage Saturday 7:40 AM
- ‘Jailbirds’ prioritizes petty drama over insight Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Deontay Wilder vs. Dominic Breazeale for free Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to live stream Josh Taylor vs. Ivan Baranchyk on DAZN Saturday 6:00 AM
- Kim Kardashian West reveals her and Kanye’s 4th child is named Psalm Friday 6:38 PM
- Tan France and Alexa Chung are hosting Netflix’s first fashion show Friday 5:42 PM
- Nonprofit groups express concern with pop-up abortion networks Friday 5:06 PM
- Pet owners mourn Grumpy Cat with photos of their own grumpy pets Friday 4:41 PM
Little girl lectures her dad for picking Kim Kardashian as his celeb crush
She’s wise beyond her years.
A young girl gave quite the smack-talk stump speech to her dad when he revealed that his celebrity crush was Kim Kardashian.
Kardashian’s multifaceted media success hasn’t put an end to heaps of criticism for being a poor role model for young women. UFC fighter Ronda Rousey recently said, “You know what, I would beat the crap out of Kim Kardashian, actually. Any girl who is famous and idolized because she made a sex video with some guy and that’s all that you’re known for, ‘Oh, I got my fame for sucking dick,’ I think it’s pretty stupid. Sorry, but it’s true.”
Kardashian’s critics will love hearing the young girl in this video playfully mock her father and go after Kardashian at the same time. Here’s the meat of her argument against Kardashian’s shallow-yet-deep fame:
The only reason she’s famous is because of her plastic surgery. And excuse me, but every single photo shoot you go to, you don’t have clothes on. Why are you famous for that? I dunno. Maybe when you die you wear diapers, but seriously, when you have a life on this world and earth, I don’t think you should be showing your parts to people because that is just personal, okay? If Barack Obama knows who you are, which I’m pretty sure he does, he should make you illegal. Because it is not legal to show yourself off to people around the world, okay? Thank you.
The video ends with her father playfully addressing Kardashian: “Kim, I gotta cut you off. That’s it.”
Photo via Chevywoodstgod/Flickr (CC BY 2.0)
Dylan Love is an editorial consultant and journalist whose reporting interests include emergent technology, digital media, and Russian language and culture. He is a former staff writer for the Daily Dot, and his work has been published by Business Insider, International Business Times, Men's Journal, and the Next Web.