- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new 2 Years Ago
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free 2 Years Ago
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Today 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’ spinoff mini-series is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Friday 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Friday 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Friday 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Friday 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Friday 11:39 AM
- ‘Swamp Thing’ gets off to a promising start, but can it tell a convincing love story? Friday 11:34 AM
- ‘Falling on deaf ears’: ‘Queer Eye’ star sparks conversation about ableist idioms Friday 11:15 AM
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous Friday 10:43 AM
No, THIS might be the worst thing you’ve ever seen. And possibly, the best thing you’ve ever seen.
I did it! I found the worst thing on the internet. A combination of so much awful. pic.twitter.com/XvgiFf81xq
— Cary Chow (@carychowESPN) June 15, 2017
In case you need a closer look.
As the website description reads, “This mens romper is printed front and back on premium fabric, double stitched for durability and is cut for a regular fit, standard US sizing. For a relaxed, baggy, fit consider ordering one size up.”
Makes sense, because as we all know, if you’re going to cover yourself with the leader of North Korea, it’s always better to do so in a relaxed, baggy fit.
Naturally, Twitter loved the romper (and hated it).
Just caught a glimpse of that Kim Jong Un romper again pic.twitter.com/ZciWfnZEzF
— Henchwoman (@mallsta) June 16, 2017
INTERNATIONAL ARREST WARRANT IS ISSUED FOR CREATORS OF DISGUSTING AND ABHORRENT OBSCENITY IN VIOLATION OF ALL NORMS AND HUMAN DECENCIES! pic.twitter.com/sQ7LW7o6m6
— DPRK News Service (@DPRK_News) June 16, 2017
Oh god, imagine taking off your Kim Jong Un romper to reveal this horror. Side note: I feel awful for the model 👇🏽 https://t.co/8d71hc9e7l
— Justin Blea (@BleaNotPlaya) June 16, 2017
That Kim Jong Un Romper will haughts my dreams tonight. No doubt. https://t.co/BmPepoaXaG
— Amelia Deschamps (@amelinda4ever) June 16, 2017
So, yeah, we can agree it’s horrendous and awesome at the same time, and with a national holiday fast approaching, this might be the answer to the eternal question: What do we get dear old dad for Father’s Day?
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.