- Amanda Holden’s bad coronavirus advice sheds light on the struggle of being immunocompromised Friday 9:03 PM
- The World Health Organization is now fighting coronavirus misinformation on TikTok Friday 8:43 PM
- Police are using coronavirus misinformation to trick people into turning in drugs Friday 8:11 PM
- People can’t stop touching their faces–and the CDC really wants them to Friday 7:31 PM
- A TikTok of a girl getting an abortion is going viral—and the internet is divided Friday 3:06 PM
- FCC proposes $200 million fine for T-Mobile, others over data sharing Friday 3:03 PM
- Which ‘Love is Blind’ couples are still together? Friday 2:01 PM
- Review: ‘The Invisible Man’ reboot is thrilling but basic Friday 1:25 PM
- Sex workers speak out after OnlyFans leak Friday 1:21 PM
- Normani addresses Camila Cabello’s racist social media posts Friday 1:07 PM
- Mike Huckabee’s defense of Trump’s coronavirus response will make you nauseous Friday 12:06 PM
- Gmail’s email filtering may affect what candidate emails you are seeing Friday 11:08 AM
- Woman shares aftermath of domestic abuse: ‘This is only to raise awareness’ Friday 10:40 AM
- Skai Jackson gets restraining order against Bhad Bhabie after death threat Friday 10:19 AM
- Taylor Swift shades Scooter Braun in ‘The Man’ video Friday 10:15 AM
No, THIS might be the worst thing you’ve ever seen. And possibly, the best thing you’ve ever seen.
I did it! I found the worst thing on the internet. A combination of so much awful. pic.twitter.com/XvgiFf81xq— Cary Chow (@carychowESPN) June 15, 2017
In case you need a closer look.
As the website description reads, “This mens romper is printed front and back on premium fabric, double stitched for durability and is cut for a regular fit, standard US sizing. For a relaxed, baggy, fit consider ordering one size up.”
Makes sense, because as we all know, if you’re going to cover yourself with the leader of North Korea, it’s always better to do so in a relaxed, baggy fit.
Naturally, Twitter loved the romper (and hated it).
Just caught a glimpse of that Kim Jong Un romper again pic.twitter.com/ZciWfnZEzF— Henchwoman (@mallsta) June 16, 2017
INTERNATIONAL ARREST WARRANT IS ISSUED FOR CREATORS OF DISGUSTING AND ABHORRENT OBSCENITY IN VIOLATION OF ALL NORMS AND HUMAN DECENCIES! pic.twitter.com/sQ7LW7o6m6— DPRK News Service (@DPRK_News) June 16, 2017
Oh god, imagine taking off your Kim Jong Un romper to reveal this horror. Side note: I feel awful for the model 👇🏽 https://t.co/8d71hc9e7l— Justin Blea (@BleaNotPlaya) June 16, 2017
That Kim Jong Un Romper will haughts my dreams tonight. No doubt. https://t.co/BmPepoaXaG— Amelia Deschamps (@amelinda4ever) June 16, 2017
So, yeah, we can agree it’s horrendous and awesome at the same time, and with a national holiday fast approaching, this might be the answer to the eternal question: What do we get dear old dad for Father’s Day?
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.