- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Today 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Today 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Today 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Today 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Today 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Today 6:00 AM
- How to live stream UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Tottenham Hotspur Friday 6:59 PM
- QAnon supporters claim they couldn’t sport Q attire at Trump rally Friday 5:52 PM
- How to stream Southampton vs. Liverpool Friday 4:55 PM
- See when and where your team plays: The 2019 NFL preseason schedule Friday 4:51 PM
- Twitter is testing a feature that would hide offensive DMs you receive Friday 4:19 PM
- How to stream Arsenal vs. Burnley Friday 4:15 PM
No, THIS might be the worst thing you’ve ever seen. And possibly, the best thing you’ve ever seen.
I did it! I found the worst thing on the internet. A combination of so much awful. pic.twitter.com/XvgiFf81xq— Cary Chow (@carychowESPN) June 15, 2017
In case you need a closer look.
As the website description reads, “This mens romper is printed front and back on premium fabric, double stitched for durability and is cut for a regular fit, standard US sizing. For a relaxed, baggy, fit consider ordering one size up.”
Makes sense, because as we all know, if you’re going to cover yourself with the leader of North Korea, it’s always better to do so in a relaxed, baggy fit.
Naturally, Twitter loved the romper (and hated it).
Just caught a glimpse of that Kim Jong Un romper again pic.twitter.com/ZciWfnZEzF— Henchwoman (@mallsta) June 16, 2017
INTERNATIONAL ARREST WARRANT IS ISSUED FOR CREATORS OF DISGUSTING AND ABHORRENT OBSCENITY IN VIOLATION OF ALL NORMS AND HUMAN DECENCIES! pic.twitter.com/sQ7LW7o6m6— DPRK News Service (@DPRK_News) June 16, 2017
Oh god, imagine taking off your Kim Jong Un romper to reveal this horror. Side note: I feel awful for the model 👇🏽 https://t.co/8d71hc9e7l— Justin Blea (@BleaNotPlaya) June 16, 2017
That Kim Jong Un Romper will haughts my dreams tonight. No doubt. https://t.co/BmPepoaXaG— Amelia Deschamps (@amelinda4ever) June 16, 2017
So, yeah, we can agree it’s horrendous and awesome at the same time, and with a national holiday fast approaching, this might be the answer to the eternal question: What do we get dear old dad for Father’s Day?
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.