- Biden says he asked Obama not to endorse him—but people aren’t buying it 3 Years Ago
- Marvel makes more money than Harry Potter and Star Wars combined 3 Years Ago
- ‘Avengers: Endgame’: Obituaries for the fallen heroes 3 Years Ago
- T-Mobile, Verizon admit most Americans won’t see fast 5G Today 1:52 PM
- PlayStation Vue is offering a sweet streaming deal for a limited time Today 1:42 PM
- Twitter reportedly worried banning white nationalists would also flag some Republicans Today 1:31 PM
- Lawyer of cop in viral assault case calls the crime a ‘Facebook misdemeanor’ Today 12:33 PM
- Biden’s ‘all men’-focused announcement gets roasted Today 11:49 AM
- Skillshare is offering new users one month of premium for free Today 10:44 AM
- Report: Facebook is punishing Black people for talking about racism (updated) Today 10:15 AM
- Biden brings tepid language to the healthcare debate Today 9:52 AM
- TikTok’s ‘chin on palm’ challenge has people scratching their heads Today 9:01 AM
- How to stream the 2019 NFL Draft for free Today 9:00 AM
- How to watch every movie in the MCU before ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Today 8:00 AM
- Review: The apocalypse has never been more aimless than in Days Gone Today 7:00 AM
The heavens have opened up and the lord has blessed Kim and Kanye with a beautiful baby boy.
The heavens have opened up and the lord has blessed Kim and Kanye with a beautiful baby boy. To give thanks for these bountiful blessings, the Kardashian-Wests have chosen to name their son, Saint West.
Perhaps the Internet had its hopes too high when, two years ago, Kimye announced their first-born child would be named North West. Naturally, the world was praying for another celebrity baby to be named after a cardinal direction. But global superstars are full of surprises.
“Saint West” became the top trending topic immediately after the announcement on Monday. And just like that the two-day-old baby broke the Internet before knowing it existed. The only thing left for the “I Am A God” artist and “the girl who became a superstar all from a home movie” to do was recognize their son as a heavenly figure.
And, so, the heavenly tweets followed.
Illustration via Max Fleishman
Ziwe Fumudoh is a writer and comedian. Her work has appeared in the Onion and Reductress, and she is a co-host at Crooked Media.