- How to watch Serie A online for free Today 7:30 AM
- What does ‘uwu’ mean? Today 7:00 AM
- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) Today 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free Today 6:00 AM
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Saturday 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Saturday 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Saturday 5:45 AM
The heavens have opened up and the lord has blessed Kim and Kanye with a beautiful baby boy.
The heavens have opened up and the lord has blessed Kim and Kanye with a beautiful baby boy. To give thanks for these bountiful blessings, the Kardashian-Wests have chosen to name their son, Saint West.
Perhaps the Internet had its hopes too high when, two years ago, Kimye announced their first-born child would be named North West. Naturally, the world was praying for another celebrity baby to be named after a cardinal direction. But global superstars are full of surprises.
“Saint West” became the top trending topic immediately after the announcement on Monday. And just like that the two-day-old baby broke the Internet before knowing it existed. The only thing left for the “I Am A God” artist and “the girl who became a superstar all from a home movie” to do was recognize their son as a heavenly figure.
And, so, the heavenly tweets followed.
Illustration via Max Fleishman
Ziwe Fumudoh is a writer and comedian. Her work has appeared in the Onion and Reductress, and she is a co-host at Crooked Media.