- Instagram included in Facebook transparency report for the first time 6 Years Ago
- PayPal pulls out of Pornhub, leaving sex workers to consider cryptocurrency 6 Years Ago
- Billionaires are resorting to making racist jokes against Warren now 6 Years Ago
- What is the meme of the decade? Today 1:07 PM
- At least 5 employees resign from GitHub, citing ICE contract Today 12:57 PM
- The ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ redesign was led by a ‘Sonic’ artist Today 12:17 PM
- The 16-inch MacBook Pro is a beast, and it has a decent keyboard Today 11:24 AM
- This group is scanning thousands of faces in Congress today to protest facial recognition Today 11:09 AM
- Why is everyone debating Pete Buttigieg’s Medicare for All stance? Today 10:47 AM
- The Motorola Razr is a foldable homage to millennial nostalgia Today 10:22 AM
- The ‘I’m baby’ meme gets much more literal on TikTok Today 10:20 AM
- MrDeadMoth avoids jail time for assaulting pregnant partner during live stream Today 9:21 AM
- Deval Patrick 2020 fever is not catching on Today 9:08 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Browns on Thursday Night Football Today 8:13 AM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Netherlands in the U-17 World Cup semis Today 6:46 AM
This creepy video might reveal the aftermath of Justin Bieber’s South American debauchery
The camera rotates to show the girl who’s filming. She grins, blows a kiss. Who is she?
The short clip shows Justin Bieber passed out in bed. It’s gotta be him. You can see his tattoos; he’s in his wife-beater and lying next to a baseball cap.
Then the camera rotates to show the girl who’s filming. She grins, blows a kiss. She pans back over to Bieber.
Bieber’s tats, for comparison:
— gaby del campo (@gabydelcampo) November 7, 2013
Blogger Perez Hilton believes the woman could be Tati Neves of Brazil.
The only thing certain about this Bieber drama is that he was in Asunción, Paraguay, Wednesday for a performance following a show in Brazil the day before.
Obrigado Brazil!!! Paraguay is next. #BelieveTour
— Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) November 6, 2013
His South American jaunt has been rife with controversy. The 19-year-old singer was accused of visiting a Brazilian brothel and bringing prostitutes back to his hotel room.
Considering Bieber is a consenting adult on tour in countries where prostitution is legal (at least in Brazil and Paraguay), who really cares? Bieber hasn’t been that cute little mop-topped YouTube kid in years (just check out him stuffing a fans phone down his pants, baring his butt on Instagram, and [allegedly] firing up a spliff). And chances are, this entire video could just be another hoax by late-night talk-show host Jimmy Kimmel, who fooled the world into believing this infamous twerking-fail video.
Hey, look at Kimmel. Then look at the girl in the video. Imagine Kimmel in a wig. (At least one redditor did.)
We won’t know until we see the extended cut.
Update, via TMZ:
Justin had rented a home outside of Rio to stay at during his concert in Brazil. After his show, JB threw an after-party and invited roughly 50 people. At some point during the shindig, Justin fell asleep on a couch and one of the partygoers shot footage of the singer sleeping.
Bieber is telling friends … he is completely creeped out by the video and is disappointed that he now has to defend himself against false hooker claims.
Photo by elhormiguerotv/Flickr
Fernando Alfonso III served as an early Reddit and 4chan reporter and the Daily Dot’s first art director until 2016. He’s gone on to report at Lexington’s Herald-Leader and at the Houston Chronicle.