- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) 6 Years Ago
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free 6 Years Ago
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ failed women—and it’s a shame on its legacy Saturday 7:40 AM
- How to use Tor, the network that lets you browse the web anonymously Saturday 7:30 AM
- How to live stream Devin Haney vs. Antonio Moran on DAZN Saturday 7:00 AM
- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new Saturday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Saturday 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Saturday 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
This drunk guy found the perfect song for his prosthetic cat to sing
Most drunk people do practical things, like make sandwich or drink more. Others do this with their cat puppet.
Most drunk people do practical things, like make a sandwich or drink more. But on rare occasions the truly gifted express their alcoholic genius by creating what the Internet is meant for—hilarious cat videos.
According to a post on Reddit by user Col_Von_Sucket, a friend created this video after getting drunk and having a realistic “prosthetic” cat at their disposal. The cat was previously used for a short film the two were working on together and proved to be the perfect star for the film.
The video is really nothing more than a creepy cat puppet singing a Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believin’,” which is exactly why it’s perfect. So, what is next for the feline Steve Perry? Perhaps a rendition of “Milk bowl in the sky?”
Screengrab via Youtube/Macaroni Dimension Films
Cody Permenter is a social media strategist and content creator. His work has appeared in Thrillist, Digg, and Cheezburger, Inc.