- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Tuesday 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Tuesday 3:16 PM
- All 8 of the ‘Rocky’ movies, ranked Tuesday 2:50 PM
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook conservative bias report Tuesday 2:35 PM
- Study links emoji use to more sex Tuesday 2:10 PM
- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter Tuesday 1:47 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers Tuesday 1:31 PM
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool Tuesday 1:13 PM
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ Tuesday 12:55 PM
This drunk guy found the perfect song for his prosthetic cat to sing
Most drunk people do practical things, like make sandwich or drink more. Others do this with their cat puppet.
Most drunk people do practical things, like make a sandwich or drink more. But on rare occasions the truly gifted express their alcoholic genius by creating what the Internet is meant for—hilarious cat videos.
According to a post on Reddit by user Col_Von_Sucket, a friend created this video after getting drunk and having a realistic “prosthetic” cat at their disposal. The cat was previously used for a short film the two were working on together and proved to be the perfect star for the film.
The video is really nothing more than a creepy cat puppet singing a Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believin’,” which is exactly why it’s perfect. So, what is next for the feline Steve Perry? Perhaps a rendition of “Milk bowl in the sky?”
Screengrab via Youtube/Macaroni Dimension Films
Cody Permenter is a social media strategist and content creator. His work has appeared in Thrillist, Digg, and Cheezburger, Inc.