- Why Tumblr is totally obsessed with two characters from Stephen King’s ‘IT’ 6 Years Ago
- Game developer Chucklefish accused of whitewashing characters of color Monday 5:22 PM
- Apple TV’s ‘Hala’ is a silent explosion of a coming-of-age film Monday 5:20 PM
- This new video game apparently lets you play Jesus Monday 4:02 PM
- Golden toilet creator sells world’s most expensive banana—only for another artist to eat it Monday 3:24 PM
- This new Chinese video game lets players attack Hong Kong protesters Monday 3:05 PM
- These TikTok videos that recreate NPC interactions from Skyrim are honestly incredible Monday 2:40 PM
- John Legend defends pro-consent ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ lyrics Monday 2:38 PM
- Video shows UC Berkeley student using racial slurs, making homophobic comments Monday 2:36 PM
- New video reveals Brother Nature instigated sandwich shop fight Monday 2:06 PM
- Lizzo’s thong dress breaks the internet Monday 1:25 PM
- Pixel Buds 2 or Apple AirPods 2: Which are right for you? Monday 1:09 PM
- It’s 2019: Make your holiday cards online, for free this year Monday 12:47 PM
- Fighting over the ‘Marriage Story’ fight scene becomes a meme Monday 12:41 PM
- ‘Trump is innocent!’: InfoWars correspondent interrupts impeachment hearing Monday 12:12 PM
This drunk guy found the perfect song for his prosthetic cat to sing
Most drunk people do practical things, like make sandwich or drink more. Others do this with their cat puppet.
Most drunk people do practical things, like make a sandwich or drink more. But on rare occasions the truly gifted express their alcoholic genius by creating what the Internet is meant for—hilarious cat videos.
According to a post on Reddit by user Col_Von_Sucket, a friend created this video after getting drunk and having a realistic “prosthetic” cat at their disposal. The cat was previously used for a short film the two were working on together and proved to be the perfect star for the film.
The video is really nothing more than a creepy cat puppet singing a Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believin’,” which is exactly why it’s perfect. So, what is next for the feline Steve Perry? Perhaps a rendition of “Milk bowl in the sky?”
Screengrab via Youtube/Macaroni Dimension Films
Cody Permenter is a social media strategist and content creator. His work has appeared in Thrillist, Digg, and Cheezburger, Inc.