- Paul Rudd’s appearance on ‘Hot Ones’ becomes an instantly iconic meme 5 Years Ago
- Network of fake news sites in Michigan appears to be right-wing propaganda effort Today 6:30 AM
- ‘BoJack Horseman’ hints at a brutal reckoning in its final season Today 5:30 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Slavia Praha in the Champions League Today 2:00 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Ajax in the Champions League Today 1:00 AM
- People are using #WheresLindsey to criticize Graham over Trump ‘lynching’ defense Tuesday 8:22 PM
- 2 Proud Boys sentenced to 4 years in prison for attacking antifa protesters Tuesday 7:20 PM
- Paul Joseph Watson is very upset by bartender serving beer with her butt Tuesday 6:24 PM
- Twitter developing a policy to combat deepfakes Tuesday 5:28 PM
- The Nate Diaz vs. Jorge Masvidal bout at UFC 244 is perfect for NYC and its fight mecca Tuesday 5:27 PM
- Alexis Bledel named most dangerous online celebrity Tuesday 5:02 PM
- Kylie Jenner trademarks ‘rise and shine’ after meme success Tuesday 4:50 PM
- ‘Watchmen’ website expands what you know about its alt-history Tuesday 4:31 PM
- Smoke ’em, pass ’em Week 8: Mark Walton szn Tuesday 4:26 PM
- Venmo’s first-ever credit card to launch in 2020 Tuesday 3:46 PM
Cats are pompous jerks. We know this, we accept this, and yet we let them into our homes and hearts regardless. But a cat can be just as cruel to its own kind as it is to its humans.
Observation. Surveillance. Menace. This video has it all—and the Jaws score certainly doesn’t hurt.
Was there a reason for this bout of assholery, or did the black cat just enjoy watching the Maine Coon fall into a sneezing fit?
Regardless, that Maine Coon should have known better than to fall asleep. It was making itself the perfect target.
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.