- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Sevilla Friday 6:35 PM
- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Friday 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Friday 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Friday 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Friday 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Friday 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Friday 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Friday 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Friday 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Friday 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Friday 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Friday 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Friday 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Friday 12:31 PM
Admit it, we’ve all felt that little rush or tingle when our Instagram pics reach a certain number of likes. And we’ve all experienced some degree of Instagram envy. If you’ve ever scratched your head in wonder at how a picture of someone’s ho-hum brunch garnered 50 likes, Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre performer Jon Bershad has created the perfect video for you.
The video features fellow UCB performer Jackie Jennings as a likes-obsessed baby shower guest who hijacks a special moment to ask an urgent question about who liked whose Insta and why.
Jennings escalates from distressed to crumbling and her final meltdown moments are a hilarious must-watch for any ‘grammer.
We feel you, girl. You’re just as special as salad.
Screengrab via Jon Bershad/YouTube
Nayomi Reghay is a frequent contributor to the Daily Dot, covering body positivity, feminism, sex, relationships, and gender. She is also the author of the advice column “Swipe This!” A former New York Teaching Fellow, her writing has been featured in Reductress, Rolling Stone, Mic, Someecards, and more.