- YouTuber allegedly filmed himself abusing and killing his cat Sunday 5:49 PM
- Would you buy a Popeyes chicken sandwich from Quavo for $1,000? Sunday 3:05 PM
- Someone set up a Spider-Man memorial outside D23 Expo Sunday 2:15 PM
- A$AP Rocky just isn’t texting Trump back Sunday 1:24 PM
- Hong Kong protesters knock down alleged ‘facial recognition tower’ Sunday 12:35 PM
- PewDiePie becomes the first YouTuber to hit 100 million subscribers Sunday 11:35 AM
- ‘Breaking Bad’ movie will show us what happened to Jesse Pinkman Sunday 9:39 AM
- How to stream ROH Wrestling’s Honor For All Sunday 7:30 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Titans in NFL preseason action Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Good Eats: The Return’ online Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6 Sunday 6:00 AM
- Your best bets for finding discounted and refurbished Airpods Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Real Betis Saturday 11:31 PM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Newcastle Saturday 11:21 PM
- All of the ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Easter eggs discovered by fans Saturday 6:52 PM
The sign of the apocalypse will not be that of the Four Horsemen. It’s a giant inflatable duck sweeping across the highway.
The mascot of Peter Vardy, a car dealership in Glasgow, Scotland, escaped on Saturday, during a bout of heavy winds. It went tumbling across a busy four-lane road, as if migrating for the winter, and reportedly hit one vehicle.
Footage of the duck on the loose was shared on Facebook by onlooker Mark Duncan.
[Placeholder for https://www.facebook.com/mark.duncan.1447/videos/1209193315808728/ video embed.]
I tried call to Peter Vardy to learn the current whereabouts of the duck. I was transferred to a general manager and told I’d be called back with a statement. We’ll keep you updated this very important story.
Austin Powell is the former managing editor of the Daily Dot. His work focuses on the intersection of entertainment and technology. He previously served as a music columnist for the Austin Chronicle and is the co-author of The Austin Chronicle Music Anthology.