- Justin Bieber fans are damaging one of Iceland’s top tourist spots Sunday 1:28 PM
- James Charles drops 41-minute response video to Tati Westbrook’s accusations Sunday 1:15 PM
- Watch what happens when this Twitch streamer quits his job on camera Sunday 12:25 PM
- Men are finally sharing their abortion stories Sunday 10:58 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Maria’ is a trigger-happy B-movie Sunday 9:07 AM
- How to stream Money in the Bank 2019 for free Sunday 9:00 AM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 6 for free Sunday 8:00 AM
- These ‘Game of Thrones’ houses are gone forever Sunday 7:54 AM
- The 10 best anime movies on Hulu Sunday 7:00 AM
- Vibe TV puts a premium price tag on piracy Sunday 6:00 AM
- Twitter unites in collective confusion over ‘Democrats for Trump’ trending Saturday 2:28 PM
- YouTube star tweets and deletes video of his Black cousin ‘Peanut’ acting as a stool Saturday 1:04 PM
- The ‘Do you wash your legs in the shower’ debate has now escalated to feet Saturday 12:20 PM
- Trump posts a world-class golf score, and the internet laughs at him Saturday 10:46 AM
- Lili Reinhart dragged the ‘Game of Thrones’ petition, sparking debate about TV and ‘fan service’ Saturday 9:42 AM
Kid reveals the secret to winning that Taco Bell coin-drop game
Why didn’t we think of this?
If you’ve ever been to a Taco Bell, you’ve likely subjected yourself to their little coin-drop game contraption in hopes of winning some food for a small amount change. Its simple setup and bright colors give the impression that it’ll be easy to score a 25-cent soft taco, but then reality hits you, and before you know it you’ve wasted a dollar and triggered a gambling problem you never realized you had (and you still haven’t ordered any food).
Well, thanks to this kid, the next time you attempt to win some food for cheap, you’ll actually win. Dude shows you an optimal winning strategy, explaining everything from which slot to drop your change into to maneuvering the platforms so your change will fall on that sweet yellow plank. All so you can proudly tell that Taco Bell employee what type of taco you want as they think, “Wow, I can’t believe someone beat it.”
Granted, this video was uploaded back in 2008, so maybe the heads over at Taco Bell caught on and tweaked the devices. But on the off-chance that they didn’t, follow this kid’s advice and ideally you’ll join the ranks of people who’ve actually fed themselves by besting this thing.Photo via Jawa044/YouTube
Elijah Watson is an internet culture and entertainment reporter. His work has been published by the Daily Beast, Vice, Complex, Bustle, Uproxx, and Okayplayer.