- The ‘some of y’all… and it shows’ meme is taking over Twitter 4 Years Ago
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ begins season 2 on a cheerful note Today 11:49 AM
- Climate change memes are disrupting the feel-good ’10 year challenge’ Today 11:48 AM
- Mysterious Washington Post parody predicts Trump’s resignation Today 11:42 AM
- YouTube cracks down on challenges, pranks Today 11:04 AM
- Upskirting will soon be illegal in England Today 10:45 AM
- Jake Paul calls Keemstar a ‘piece of trash’ for ‘body-shaming’ Erika Costell Today 10:18 AM
- Sprint promises to stop selling location data after outcry Today 9:53 AM
- Kirsten Gillibrand announces presidential bid—and Al Franken diehards are salty Today 9:49 AM
- How to watch ‘Married at First Sight’ online for free Today 9:43 AM
- There are already memes for ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ Today 9:00 AM
- Did Laura Loomer get duped into believing Muslims got her suspended from Twitter? Today 8:44 AM
- Here’s what we know about the Ice Sphere and Ice Storm in Fortnite Today 8:18 AM
- Who is Jigsaw, the villain of Netflix’s ‘Punisher’ season 2? Today 7:25 AM
- Hulu’s ‘Fyre Fraud’ plays along with the long con Today 7:00 AM
We’re drooling on ourselves over here.
Get ready to rue every barbecue you’ve ever hosted. The steak-cutting game just got real.
So… is it lunchtime yet?
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'