- ‘Watchmen’ delivers a surprisingly conventional superhero finale Sunday 10:11 PM
- Facebook ads are spreading misinformation about HIV Sunday 10:11 PM
- Military investigates students’ suspected white power hand signs at football game Sunday 9:41 PM
- North Carolina man allegedly stole $88K then posted it on Instagram Sunday 8:34 PM
- People are pissed a CGI influencer said she was sexually assaulted Sunday 4:56 PM
- BTS’ RM says he’s lost 33 AirPods Sunday 3:59 PM
- Taylor Swift’s ‘hyper-realistic’ cat cake is scaring fans Sunday 3:03 PM
- Nick Cannon is reportedly playing his Eminem diss track on repeat Sunday 1:20 PM
- College quarterback blasted by ex-girlfriend in savage AF breakup TikTok Sunday 12:27 PM
- Hallmark pulls ad featuring lesbian couple after conservative protest Sunday 11:27 AM
- Actress’ tweet calling out fellow passenger for not moving seats backfires Sunday 10:43 AM
- The 10 most influential hashtags of the decade Sunday 6:30 AM
- A lonely grandma sought family to spend Christmas with on Craigslist Saturday 5:45 PM
- Airbnb bans white supremacists tied to Iron March forum Saturday 5:07 PM
- Did a Twitter user really get tricked into naming baby ‘Jack Ingof’? Saturday 4:46 PM
Tiny hamster has Fourth of July BBQ with all his furry friends
We need those tiny little shish kabobs.
Barbecues are one of the best things about summer. It’s time for friends to get together, chill by the pool, and chow down on grilled grub. And while you may imagine that you and your friends look cute eating cheeseburgers in swimsuits, you have nothing on this squad of furry critters.
The geniuses over at HelloDenizen planned the most adorable cook-out ever: a hamster and his hedgehog, bunny, and guinea pig besties partying on the Fourth of July. Before eating their delicious shish kabobs and burgers, they got some quality pool time in.
Hope they put on some sunblock!
After taking a dip and playing around in the water, it was finally time for some delicious barbecue food. Looks like they were pretty hungry from all that swimming.
Look at him go. Watch the whole video:
Wish we’d been invited to this bash.
Photos via HelloDenizen/YouTube
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.