- No, that guy didn’t really fly alone on a Delta flight Today 4:31 PM
- Fans are paying to meet their favorite YouTubers online through pilot program Today 2:54 PM
- Behold: 12 straight hours of ‘Stranger Things” Alexei drinking a Slurpee Today 2:05 PM
- Influencer couple under fire for using holy water to splash genitals in Bali Today 1:29 PM
- These are the 10 best villains DC comics has ever conceived Today 1:11 PM
- The Daily Wire accused of stealing art design from pop artist for its merchandise Today 12:09 PM
- Instagram model Rianne Meijer on keeping it real with her followers Today 10:52 AM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Leicester City Today 8:30 AM
- Florida man arrested after allegedly texting girlfriend his mass shooting plans Today 8:27 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Celta Vigo Today 8:20 AM
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Vikings in NFL preseason action Today 8:00 AM
- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action Today 6:30 AM
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action Today 6:00 AM
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic Today 6:00 AM
Tiny hamster has Fourth of July BBQ with all his furry friends
We need those tiny little shish kabobs.
Barbecues are one of the best things about summer. It’s time for friends to get together, chill by the pool, and chow down on grilled grub. And while you may imagine that you and your friends look cute eating cheeseburgers in swimsuits, you have nothing on this squad of furry critters.
The geniuses over at HelloDenizen planned the most adorable cook-out ever: a hamster and his hedgehog, bunny, and guinea pig besties partying on the Fourth of July. Before eating their delicious shish kabobs and burgers, they got some quality pool time in.
Hope they put on some sunblock!
After taking a dip and playing around in the water, it was finally time for some delicious barbecue food. Looks like they were pretty hungry from all that swimming.
Look at him go. Watch the whole video:
Wish we’d been invited to this bash.
Photos via HelloDenizen/YouTube
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.