- How to check if Yahoo owes you $358 2 Years Ago
- How to stream Bears vs. Redskins on Monday Night Football Today 7:00 AM
- What are the best alternatives to the electoral college? Today 6:30 AM
- The best PS4 games you can’t play anywhere else Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 Emmy Awards Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream ‘Power’ season 6, episode 5 Today 4:00 AM
- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Saturday 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Saturday 11:57 AM
Halloween is only a week away. If you’re in a relationship, that means you’re probably deciding whether or not to coordinate costumes with your partner. But how do you stand out from the sea of ordinary couples costumes? The internet started coming up with ideas—several of which are based on old Vine clips.
There’s Walmart rat.
Thicker than a bowl of oatmeal.
a couples costume idea pic.twitter.com/UM5zN384pC— lil spooky nut (@glitterytiddies) October 21, 2017
You could do birthday gift.
Guys who play guitar.
A couples costume idea pic.twitter.com/Zxn2rX5Kio— The Don (@JackedYoTweets) October 22, 2017
And a bunch of others.
couples halloween costume pic.twitter.com/K9Ik4yzlqh— RAWTOBER (@ejnoodles) October 21, 2017
How about Bible study?
couples costume ideas pic.twitter.com/JOrKIXy3CU— ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ (@dangolivia) October 23, 2017
Vine couples costume idea (I was inspired) pic.twitter.com/7WtS0GWPdj— Simboku (@SimbokuLeon) October 19, 2017
Idiot sandwich is an excellent choice.
Couples costume idea pic.twitter.com/XBCeBZUEC1— azúcar morena (@Iizardbreath) October 21, 2017
Even though Twitter announced that it would kill Vine a year ago, people are clearly still attached to the short-form video service. And its archive.
I want a compilation of every couples costume idea based on a vine please and thanks https://t.co/SeRbPRHIq2— WhatsApp Ricky (@bergeronprocess) October 22, 2017
ppl all comin up with vine couples costume ideas leavin out all the single folks, heres one pic.twitter.com/CxgSwXGSnM— fleur❄ (@fleurmariex) October 22, 2017
these vine referenced couples costume ideas have to be my favorite thing on twitter at the moment— kara (@_karaaa__) October 23, 2017
your: jim and pam couples costume— paprika (@Sophia_Lyons) October 23, 2017
me, an intellectual: any vine reference as a couples costume
If you do decide to convince your partner to dress up as a Vine reference, you may have to explain your costumes to every single person at a party. But at least you won’t be another Sandy and Danny.
Tiffany Kelly is the Unclick editor at Daily Dot. Previously, she worked at Ars Technica and Wired. Her writing has appeared in several other print and online publications, including the Los Angeles Times, Popular Mechanics, and GQ.