- Daily Stormer founder to turn over personal, financial information in lawsuit Saturday 8:51 PM
- Ariana Grande’s ‘7 Rings’ courts controversy Saturday 6:19 PM
- Crowd of MAGA teens attempts to intimidate Native American protester Saturday 4:13 PM
- ‘Generously buttered noodles’ is the bizarre, wholesome meme you didn’t know you needed Saturday 2:07 PM
- All of Machinima’s YouTube videos are gone, stunning creators and fans (updated) Saturday 1:14 PM
- Photo of federal workers conjures Great Depression Saturday 12:24 PM
- How to watch Pacquiao vs. Broner online Saturday 9:00 AM
- What does IMO mean? Saturday 8:00 AM
- ‘Trigger Warning with Killer Mike’ digs into America’s wounds with a wink and a black flag Saturday 7:00 AM
- 12 must-see music documentaries on Netflix Saturday 7:00 AM
- How to watch Tigres vs. Cruz Azul online for free Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Arsenal vs. Chelsea online for free Saturday 5:21 AM
- How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs. RB Leipzig online for free Saturday 5:07 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Sevilla online for free Saturday 4:48 AM
- Netflix says ‘Fortnite’ is more competition than HBO Friday 8:25 PM
The meme for people who miss Vines.
Halloween is only a week away. If you’re in a relationship, that means you’re probably deciding whether or not to coordinate costumes with your partner. But how do you stand out from the sea of ordinary couples costumes? The internet started coming up with ideas—several of which are based on old Vine clips.
There’s Walmart rat.
Thicker than a bowl of oatmeal.
a couples costume idea pic.twitter.com/UM5zN384pC
— lil spooky nut (@glitterytiddies) October 21, 2017
You could do birthday gift.
Guys who play guitar.
A couples costume idea pic.twitter.com/Zxn2rX5Kio
— The Don (@JackedYoTweets) October 22, 2017
And a bunch of others.
couples halloween costume pic.twitter.com/K9Ik4yzlqh
— RAWTOBER (@ejnoodles) October 21, 2017
How about Bible study?
couples costume ideas pic.twitter.com/JOrKIXy3CU
— ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ (@dangolivia) October 23, 2017
Vine couples costume idea (I was inspired) pic.twitter.com/7WtS0GWPdj
— Simboku (@SimbokuLeon) October 19, 2017
Idiot sandwich is an excellent choice.
Couples costume idea pic.twitter.com/XBCeBZUEC1
— azúcar morena (@Iizardbreath) October 21, 2017
Even though Twitter announced that it would kill Vine a year ago, people are clearly still attached to the short-form video service. And its archive.
I want a compilation of every couples costume idea based on a vine please and thanks https://t.co/SeRbPRHIq2
— WhatsApp Ricky (@bergeronprocess) October 22, 2017
ppl all comin up with vine couples costume ideas leavin out all the single folks, heres one pic.twitter.com/CxgSwXGSnM
— fleur❄ (@fleurmariex) October 22, 2017
these vine referenced couples costume ideas have to be my favorite thing on twitter at the moment
— kara (@_karaaa__) October 23, 2017
your: jim and pam couples costume
me, an intellectual: any vine reference as a couples costume
— paprika (@Sophia_Lyons) October 23, 2017
If you do decide to convince your partner to dress up as a Vine reference, you may have to explain your costumes to every single person at a party. But at least you won’t be another Sandy and Danny.
Tiffany Kelly is the Unclick editor at Daily Dot. Previously, she worked at Ars Technica and Wired. Her writing has appeared in several other print and online publications, including the Los Angeles Times, Popular Mechanics, and GQ.