- People on Twitter ask whose ancestors would’ve passed immigrant ‘wealth test’ Monday 6:54 PM
- Kobe Bryant helicopter crash mocked in teen’s TikTok video Monday 6:38 PM
- Chiefs, Bears, Packers have Twitter accounts hacked Monday 3:48 PM
- Washington Post reporter suspended amid backlash over Kobe Bryant tweet Monday 3:08 PM
- America is united in hating Ken Starr’s impeachment hat Monday 3:01 PM
- In ‘Cuties,’ the contradictions of growing up come to a head Monday 1:55 PM
- Racist tweets blame fruit bat soup for coronavirus Monday 1:25 PM
- What is the #ILeftTheGOP movement? Monday 1:21 PM
- The Grammys were weird and sad—but the Billy Porter hat memes offered some levity Monday 12:36 PM
- Auschwitz Museum calls on Facebook to ban Holocaust denialism Monday 11:59 AM
- YouTuber who said his girlfriend was dead now says he faked it Monday 11:42 AM
- Review: Kentucky Route Zero is one of the most magical games ever made Monday 11:00 AM
- Backlash grows against Clearview as lawsuit looms Monday 10:58 AM
- Tyler the Creator calls out the Grammys for racism over ‘Rap Album’ win Monday 10:25 AM
- Democrats call on John Bolton to testify after book bombshell Monday 9:56 AM
Gwyneth Paltrow, queen of Goop, apparently has more on her mind than her healthy lifestyle brand. She more or less admitted on Tuesday—in a hilarious fashion—to “thinking about dick” during happy hour.
Cosmopolitan reports that the ordeal came about when fashion journalist and socialite Derek Blasberg posted a photo of Paltrow grinning over a martini.
It does seem that Paltrow often has a mysterious, cheeky expression. Meme Instagram account @gaybestfriend apparently picked up on this, reposting the snapshot with the caption: “Me at happy hour pretending to listen to my friends but really thinking about dick.”
A post shared by Tucker Bellingrath (@gaybestfriend) on
Even better, Paltrow chimed in the comments section and admitted as much. “Ain’t that the damn truth,” she wrote.
So from now, please refer to Paltrow as her true title, queen of Goop—and queen of dick.
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.