- Marianne Williams announces plan for a Department of Peace 12 Months Ago
- PewDiePie marries Marzia—and shares photos of YouTube’s royal wedding 12 Months Ago
- How to stream Club América vs. Tigres UANL in the Leagues Cup semis 12 Months Ago
- Deadpool unmasked: Here’s everything you need to know about Marvel’s anti-hero Today 7:53 AM
- Fantasy football 2019: Your team-by-team AFC preview Today 7:45 AM
- Invader Zim is still delightfully weird in ‘Enter the Florpus’ Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ is getting a totally unnecessary re-release Today 6:43 AM
- People are demanding the man who filmed the killing of Eric Garner be freed with #FreeRamsey Monday 7:36 PM
- Billie Eilish’s ‘Bad Guy’ unseats ‘Old Town Road’ from the No. 1 spot Monday 6:11 PM
- People think Ghislaine Maxwell was Photoshopped in those In-N-Out photos Monday 5:41 PM
- People are transfixed by a TikTok cat dancing along to ‘Mr. Sandman’ Monday 4:52 PM
- Nazi troll pretending to be antifa in Portland gets outed by internet Monday 4:15 PM
- ‘Dear White People’ season 3 reflects the exhaustion of the times—for better or for worse Monday 3:59 PM
- ‘Seinfeld’ and ‘Friends’ fans feud over which sitcom is better Monday 3:57 PM
- Anti-abortion centers are getting around Google’s misinformation policy Monday 3:45 PM
Gwyneth Paltrow, queen of Goop, apparently has more on her mind than her healthy lifestyle brand. She more or less admitted on Tuesday—in a hilarious fashion—to “thinking about dick” during happy hour.
Cosmopolitan reports that the ordeal came about when fashion journalist and socialite Derek Blasberg posted a photo of Paltrow grinning over a martini.
It does seem that Paltrow often has a mysterious, cheeky expression. Meme Instagram account @gaybestfriend apparently picked up on this, reposting the snapshot with the caption: “Me at happy hour pretending to listen to my friends but really thinking about dick.”
A post shared by Tucker Bellingrath (@gaybestfriend) on
Even better, Paltrow chimed in the comments section and admitted as much. “Ain’t that the damn truth,” she wrote.
So from now, please refer to Paltrow as her true title, queen of Goop—and queen of dick.
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.