- #DogsAgainstBrexit highlights the negative impact of Brexit on pets Monday 7:44 PM
- Congress investigating whether vaping manufacturers used social media bots Monday 6:34 PM
- Influencer accuses Lisa Frank of stealing apartment design, says that’s why she’s getting evicted (updated) Monday 6:12 PM
- Brits are sharing their ‘awfully British Amazon reviews’ on Twitter Monday 4:08 PM
- How to stream Mexico vs. Panama in Concacaf Nations League play Monday 3:38 PM
- How to stream U.S. vs. Canada in the Concacaf Nations League tournament Monday 3:21 PM
- Fortnite’s black hole launches conspiracy theories and memes Monday 3:19 PM
- WeWork pulls phone booths over formaldehyde concerns Monday 3:06 PM
- Mark Zuckerberg is reportedly having private meetings with prominent conservatives Monday 3:03 PM
- Firework is a social video app with a literal twist Monday 2:46 PM
- Pro-Trump meme comedian Carpe Donktum suspended by Twitter (updated) Monday 1:35 PM
- Here are all of the Disney+ titles available to stream at launch Monday 12:52 PM
- Rumor: Apple to release $399 iPhone SE follow-up next year Monday 12:44 PM
- Sulli, K-pop star who spoke against cyberbullying, dead at 25 Monday 12:37 PM
- The latest front in Turkey’s digital war against the Kurds? Google reviews Monday 12:19 PM
Gwyneth Paltrow, queen of Goop, apparently has more on her mind than her healthy lifestyle brand. She more or less admitted on Tuesday—in a hilarious fashion—to “thinking about dick” during happy hour.
Cosmopolitan reports that the ordeal came about when fashion journalist and socialite Derek Blasberg posted a photo of Paltrow grinning over a martini.
It does seem that Paltrow often has a mysterious, cheeky expression. Meme Instagram account @gaybestfriend apparently picked up on this, reposting the snapshot with the caption: “Me at happy hour pretending to listen to my friends but really thinking about dick.”
A post shared by Tucker Bellingrath (@gaybestfriend) on
Even better, Paltrow chimed in the comments section and admitted as much. “Ain’t that the damn truth,” she wrote.
So from now, please refer to Paltrow as her true title, queen of Goop—and queen of dick.
Kris Seavers is the IRL editor for the Daily Dot. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.