- The YouTuber who exposed the site’s ‘softcore pedophile ring’ is under attack 6 Months Ago
- Trump randomly calls for companies to ‘step up’ their 5G efforts in U.S. 6 Months Ago
- Professional media person: Poor people have money but they just waste it on ‘benders’ 6 Months Ago
- Netflix acquires highest-grossing blockbuster of 2019 (so far) Today 9:29 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez blasts media over home reports after Coast Guard member’s hit list revealed Today 8:52 AM
- Are you being harassed by a Bernie Bro or a Bernie bot? Today 7:30 AM
- Jason Reitman is empowering toxic ‘Ghostbusters’ fanboys Today 6:55 AM
- The Twitter accounts taking on journalism’s straight, white, cis male problem Today 6:30 AM
- 12 essential Amazon Echo accessories for your smart home Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘A Place to Call Home’ online for free Today 5:30 AM
- Report: Disney yanks YouTube ad spending following child exploitation accusations Wednesday 7:56 PM
- These people are organizing Fyre Fest live-action role-play parties Wednesday 6:35 PM
- White woman berates Mexican restaurant manager for speaking Spanish Wednesday 4:12 PM
- In Pixar short ‘Kitbull,’ a cat and pit bull become unlikely friends Wednesday 3:48 PM
- Stop exploiting the Jussie Smollett case to discredit LGBTQ hate crime victims Wednesday 3:28 PM
Gwyneth Paltrow concedes she was ‘thinking about d*ck’ in this meme
Gwyneth Paltrow, queen of Goop, apparently has more on her mind than her healthy lifestyle brand. She more or less admitted on Tuesday—in a hilarious fashion—to “thinking about dick” during happy hour.
Cosmopolitan reports that the ordeal came about when fashion journalist and socialite Derek Blasberg posted a photo of Paltrow grinning over a martini.
It does seem that Paltrow often has a mysterious, cheeky expression. Meme Instagram account @gaybestfriend apparently picked up on this, reposting the snapshot with the caption: “Me at happy hour pretending to listen to my friends but really thinking about dick.”
A post shared by Tucker Bellingrath (@gaybestfriend) on
Even better, Paltrow chimed in the comments section and admitted as much. “Ain’t that the damn truth,” she wrote.
So from now, please refer to Paltrow as her true title, queen of Goop—and queen of dick.
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.