- #GentrifyingGeorge thinks 152-year-old HBCU should ‘just move’ 8 Months Ago
- Watch out! Tonight’s episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ leaked online (updated) Today 3:32 PM
- Videos of people working may be the best thing on TikTok right now Today 1:46 PM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Today 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Today 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Today 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Today 5:00 AM
- ‘Star Trek’s Jonathan Frakes calls out your lies with this new meme Saturday 3:46 PM
- #JusticeForLucca trends after video shows police slam Black teen’s head into pavement Saturday 3:11 PM
- The internet is shocked to learn that Goombas do, in fact, have arms Saturday 2:02 PM
- PayPal, GoFundMe cut off armed militia that detains migrants at border Saturday 1:16 PM
- Barnwood theft may be on the rise because of ‘Fixer Upper’—and fans aren’t having it Saturday 12:23 PM
- Literary Twitter calls out Dzanc Books for Islamophobic, racist novel Saturday 11:40 AM
- How to watch Crawford vs. Khan online Saturday 10:00 AM
Gwyneth Paltrow concedes she was ‘thinking about d*ck’ in this meme
Gwyneth Paltrow, queen of Goop, apparently has more on her mind than her healthy lifestyle brand. She more or less admitted on Tuesday—in a hilarious fashion—to “thinking about dick” during happy hour.
Cosmopolitan reports that the ordeal came about when fashion journalist and socialite Derek Blasberg posted a photo of Paltrow grinning over a martini.
It does seem that Paltrow often has a mysterious, cheeky expression. Meme Instagram account @gaybestfriend apparently picked up on this, reposting the snapshot with the caption: “Me at happy hour pretending to listen to my friends but really thinking about dick.”
A post shared by Tucker Bellingrath (@gaybestfriend) on
Even better, Paltrow chimed in the comments section and admitted as much. “Ain’t that the damn truth,” she wrote.
So from now, please refer to Paltrow as her true title, queen of Goop—and queen of dick.
Kris Seavers is the Evening Editor for the Daily Dot, where she covers breaking news, politics, and LGBTQ issues. Her work has appeared in Central Texas publications, including Austin Monthly and San Antonio Magazine, and on NPR.