- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest Today 8:00 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on healthcare? Today 7:30 AM
- How to (legally) stream live TV on Kodi Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Delhi Crime’ tackles inequality and women’s rights Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway for free Today 6:00 AM
- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets ‘canceled’ over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
- ‘Starfish’ is a heartbreaking tale of BFFs, grief, and apocalyptic alien invasions Saturday 10:35 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 148 for free Saturday 10:00 AM
- The kids are making scantron memes instead of studying Saturday 9:29 AM
- Every installment of Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark,’ ranked Saturday 6:00 AM
- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
There’s a post on Reddit titled “Guy posts a picture a tattoo he gave himself that looks like a turd.” But it’s not a turd.
There’s a post on Reddit titled “Guy posts a picture a tattoo he gave himself that looks like a turd.”
It actually does look like a turd. It appears to be a slimy brown dung nugget with a petrifying face slithering about on some dude’s arm. He probably lives in Memphis. Or perhaps a trashy part of Toronto. I don’t know.
It is not at all like a blunt, a rotten banana sleeve, or a log, because it looks like a poop.
One commenter commented that the face makes it look like an “angry piece of shit.” Very funny.
It also appears to be posted on Facebook in 2009, but because this is popular on Reddit, we’re writing about it now. This is how your content is manufactured. Thank you for your page views.
This is all you need to know about a picture of a tattoo that looks like a turd.
Photo via Reddit
A former editorial operations specialist and staff writer for the Daily Dot, Jordan Valinsky is a tech reporter and web culture commentator. His work has been published by the Week, Digiday, CNNMoney, Popular Mechanics, Vice, Mic, and Betabeat.