- People are sharing how serving in the military has ruined their lives with #WhyIServe Sunday 5:31 PM
- Gillette ad showing a dad teaching his trans son how to shave has the internet in tears Sunday 4:34 PM
- 4chan’s new troll campaign aims to make the hashtag a white supremacist symbol Sunday 2:49 PM
- Here’s what that ‘cliff wife’ meme is all about Sunday 12:58 PM
- Artist suspended from Facebook, Instagram after posting anti-MAGA artwork Sunday 12:04 PM
- How to watch Serie A online for free Sunday 7:30 AM
- What does ‘uwu’ mean? Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to uninstall the Epic Games Launcher (for real) Sunday 6:30 AM
- How to watch the Indianapolis 500 online for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- Ohio KKK rally met with massive counter-protest and witty signs from local businesses Saturday 5:06 PM
- Guy who said he stole drugs from MS-13 now says viral story is fake Saturday 4:07 PM
- Financial service company left 885 million private records exposed online Saturday 3:13 PM
- Sasha Obama went to prom and Twitter is delighted with the photos Saturday 2:22 PM
- Jon Voight says Trump is the greatest president since Lincoln in Twitter videos Saturday 1:31 PM
- #DeleteFacebook gains momentum after the platform refused to remove doctored Nancy Pelosi videos Saturday 11:58 AM
There’s a post on Reddit titled “Guy posts a picture a tattoo he gave himself that looks like a turd.” But it’s not a turd.
There’s a post on Reddit titled “Guy posts a picture a tattoo he gave himself that looks like a turd.”
It actually does look like a turd. It appears to be a slimy brown dung nugget with a petrifying face slithering about on some dude’s arm. He probably lives in Memphis. Or perhaps a trashy part of Toronto. I don’t know.
It is not at all like a blunt, a rotten banana sleeve, or a log, because it looks like a poop.
One commenter commented that the face makes it look like an “angry piece of shit.” Very funny.
It also appears to be posted on Facebook in 2009, but because this is popular on Reddit, we’re writing about it now. This is how your content is manufactured. Thank you for your page views.
This is all you need to know about a picture of a tattoo that looks like a turd.
Photo via Reddit
A former editorial operations specialist and staff writer for the Daily Dot, Jordan Valinsky is a tech reporter and web culture commentator. His work has been published by the Week, Digiday, CNNMoney, Popular Mechanics, Vice, Mic, and Betabeat.