- Andy Ngo smears antifa activist killed in hit-and-run 7 Years Ago
- ‘Succession’ but with M&Ms is a pitch-perfect parody 7 Years Ago
- Logan Paul insists he’s pro-choice after ‘5 abortions’ controversy 7 Years Ago
- Save your Android from itself: How to delete Android apps Today 10:21 AM
- Meme video of Trump shooting politicians sparks outrage Today 8:53 AM
- Virtual Reality: Sex, marriage, and the future of relationships Today 7:00 AM
- Swipe This! My boyfriend is addicted to porn. Should I leave him? Today 6:00 AM
- How to stream Packers vs. Lions on Monday Night Football Sunday 7:15 PM
- College students burned author’s books after she spoke about white privilege Sunday 6:28 PM
- Texas police officer fatally shoots Black woman in her own home Sunday 3:44 PM
- Milo Yiannopoulos’ website dangerous.com was sold Sunday 1:42 PM
- First YouTube comment to hit 1 million likes is on Billie Eilish’s ‘bad guy’ music video Sunday 12:36 PM
- Girl says she was fired over exposing how Panera makes its mac and cheese on TikTok Sunday 11:34 AM
- David Harbour teased fans about Hopper’s ‘Stranger Things’ fate on ‘SNL’ Sunday 10:24 AM
- Kacey Musgraves accused of cultural appropriation–and botching it Sunday 9:19 AM
This self-done tattoo is not what you think it is
There’s a post on Reddit titled “Guy posts a picture a tattoo he gave himself that looks like a turd.” But it’s not a turd.
There’s a post on Reddit titled “Guy posts a picture a tattoo he gave himself that looks like a turd.”
It actually does look like a turd. It appears to be a slimy brown dung nugget with a petrifying face slithering about on some dude’s arm. He probably lives in Memphis. Or perhaps a trashy part of Toronto. I don’t know.
It is not at all like a blunt, a rotten banana sleeve, or a log, because it looks like a poop.
One commenter commented that the face makes it look like an “angry piece of shit.” Very funny.
It also appears to be posted on Facebook in 2009, but because this is popular on Reddit, we’re writing about it now. This is how your content is manufactured. Thank you for your page views.
This is all you need to know about a picture of a tattoo that looks like a turd.
Photo via Reddit
A former editorial operations specialist and staff writer for the Daily Dot, Jordan Valinsky is a tech reporter and web culture commentator. His work has been published by the Week, Digiday, CNNMoney, Popular Mechanics, Vice, Mic, and Betabeat.