- AT&T paid Michael Cohen to consult on net neutrality, FBI documents show 6 Years Ago
- Mysterio’s ruse changes on a second viewing of ‘Far From Home’ 6 Years Ago
- Twitter overturns Barrett Brown’s third permanent suspension 6 Years Ago
- How to live stream Liga MX Today 7:56 AM
- The QBaby’s parents are already trying to profit off their kid’s fame Today 7:45 AM
- How do 4DX movies work? Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Terminator 2’s John Connor will return for ‘Terminator: Dark Fate’ Today 6:41 AM
- What are all these ‘Game of Thrones’ fans supposed to do now? Today 6:00 AM
- The new ‘Cats’ trailer is here to make you want to claw your eyes out Thursday 7:59 PM
- Bella Thorne claims Tana Mongeau ‘broke girl code’ in a series of messy tweets Thursday 7:00 PM
- Redditors keep this data engineer’s plants alive for him Thursday 5:20 PM
- Professor writes article defending ‘Asian romantic preference’—and no one is here for it Thursday 4:57 PM
- Ditch Pornhub and support adult content creators instead Thursday 4:46 PM
- Fans grieve Kyoto Animation Studio fire with #PrayforKyoAni Thursday 4:18 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Secret Obsession’ isn’t just terrible—it’s boring as hell Thursday 3:30 PM
There’s a post on Reddit titled “Guy posts a picture a tattoo he gave himself that looks like a turd.” But it’s not a turd.
There’s a post on Reddit titled “Guy posts a picture a tattoo he gave himself that looks like a turd.”
It actually does look like a turd. It appears to be a slimy brown dung nugget with a petrifying face slithering about on some dude’s arm. He probably lives in Memphis. Or perhaps a trashy part of Toronto. I don’t know.
It is not at all like a blunt, a rotten banana sleeve, or a log, because it looks like a poop.
One commenter commented that the face makes it look like an “angry piece of shit.” Very funny.
It also appears to be posted on Facebook in 2009, but because this is popular on Reddit, we’re writing about it now. This is how your content is manufactured. Thank you for your page views.
This is all you need to know about a picture of a tattoo that looks like a turd.
Photo via Reddit
A former editorial operations specialist and staff writer for the Daily Dot, Jordan Valinsky is a tech reporter and web culture commentator. His work has been published by the Week, Digiday, CNNMoney, Popular Mechanics, Vice, Mic, and Betabeat.