- Hong Kong protesters wear LeBron James masks Wednesday 7:58 PM
- Gina Rodriguez has said N-word before, Twitter discovers Wednesday 6:54 PM
- How to stream Chiefs vs. Broncos on Thursday Night Football Wednesday 6:00 PM
- Feds take down dark web’s largest known child porn site Wednesday 5:33 PM
- Ben Shapiro says his ‘man body’ is just as controlled as women’s Wednesday 5:06 PM
- Genius turns Kylie Jenner’s ‘rise and shine’ meme into alarm ringtone Wednesday 4:14 PM
- In ‘Tell Me Who I Am,’ twin brothers grapple with hidden trauma Wednesday 4:13 PM
- Panama Papers law firm sues Netflix over ‘The Laundromat’ Wednesday 3:07 PM
- ‘Motherless Brooklyn’ is a gorgeous noir with little below the surface Wednesday 1:14 PM
- Jameela Jamil and Sara Sampaio got in a Twitter feud over ‘long-starved’ models Wednesday 12:52 PM
- Freddie Prinze Jr. will straight-up school you about the Force don’t @ him Wednesday 12:18 PM
- Woman hosts Instagram funeral after she ‘killed’ $102K in student debt Wednesday 11:45 AM
- YouTube beats Netflix as go-to streaming platform for teens Wednesday 11:41 AM
- The tallest man in America posts emotional YouTube video from hospital room Wednesday 11:31 AM
- Nintendo Switch subreddit implodes amid Hong Kong protests Wednesday 11:14 AM
The 11 most disgusting videos on YouTube
Go ahead, ruin your lunch.
Warning: This article contains explicit material that may be NSFW.
There’s plenty of stuff you can’t get away with on YouTube, but an awful lot of twisted, revolting, barf-worthy material doesn’t violate its community guidelines. In the interest of spicing up an otherwise boring news week, here are some of the foulest videos currently on offer. Enjoy!
“How to Perform a Prostate Exam”
Anything from the How To Basic channel would make the cut, but the concept of laying eggs so you can lubricate your fist in yolk and ram it into a butt you cut in a stuffed horse… yeesh.
“Best of Hentai Voice Acting – Dan Green 2: Cluck Like a Chicken!”
This entry arrives via our friend Ryan Broderick. Is anime pornography even more discomfiting when you’re left with just the audio track? Yes.
“Pulling off my dead toe nail.”
Possibly a deleted scene from David Cronenberg’s The Fly.
Alarming in its own right, but greatly enhanced by a sample from another Gross YouTube classic, in which “Auntie Angel” reveals her technique for grapefruit-assisted fellatio.
“Eating a Live Giant Scorpion”
“the poop الخرا”
It’s unclear whom this was meant for, or whether they were ever the same after watching it.
“The Best Popping Compilation Of Cysts, Pimples, Zits, Botflys, Blackheads, Abscess, Boil,”
For true body horror, it’s tough to beat these epidermal extractions. Why choose just one when you can see a truly sickening montage? (Also, why do humans have so many holes?)
“This isn’t so bad,” you’ll say to yourself, shortly before it gets really bad.
“Exploding sperm whale (real time & slow motion)”
Ever wondered what the inside of a sperm whale looks like? Not anymore you don’t.
“How It’s Made – Hot Dogs”
Strongly considering the vegetarian lifestyle right now.
“Spore Creature Dickbutt”
The Dick Butt meme—a li’l drawing of a dick-shaped man with a dick for a butt—is as old as the viral Web. (Here’s the full history of it.) Dick Butt is cute in two dimensions, but when you animate him in 3D, the nightmare never ends.
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'