- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Tuesday 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Tuesday 3:16 PM
- All 8 of the ‘Rocky’ movies, ranked Tuesday 2:50 PM
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook conservative bias report Tuesday 2:35 PM
- Study links emoji use to more sex Tuesday 2:10 PM
- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter Tuesday 1:47 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers Tuesday 1:31 PM
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool Tuesday 1:13 PM
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ Tuesday 12:55 PM
The 11 most disgusting videos on YouTube
Go ahead, ruin your lunch.
Warning: This article contains explicit material that may be NSFW.
There’s plenty of stuff you can’t get away with on YouTube, but an awful lot of twisted, revolting, barf-worthy material doesn’t violate its community guidelines. In the interest of spicing up an otherwise boring news week, here are some of the foulest videos currently on offer. Enjoy!
“How to Perform a Prostate Exam”
Anything from the How To Basic channel would make the cut, but the concept of laying eggs so you can lubricate your fist in yolk and ram it into a butt you cut in a stuffed horse… yeesh.
“Best of Hentai Voice Acting – Dan Green 2: Cluck Like a Chicken!”
This entry arrives via our friend Ryan Broderick. Is anime pornography even more discomfiting when you’re left with just the audio track? Yes.
“Pulling off my dead toe nail.”
Possibly a deleted scene from David Cronenberg’s The Fly.
Alarming in its own right, but greatly enhanced by a sample from another Gross YouTube classic, in which “Auntie Angel” reveals her technique for grapefruit-assisted fellatio.
“Eating a Live Giant Scorpion”
“the poop الخرا”
It’s unclear whom this was meant for, or whether they were ever the same after watching it.
“The Best Popping Compilation Of Cysts, Pimples, Zits, Botflys, Blackheads, Abscess, Boil,”
For true body horror, it’s tough to beat these epidermal extractions. Why choose just one when you can see a truly sickening montage? (Also, why do humans have so many holes?)
“This isn’t so bad,” you’ll say to yourself, shortly before it gets really bad.
“Exploding sperm whale (real time & slow motion)”
Ever wondered what the inside of a sperm whale looks like? Not anymore you don’t.
“How It’s Made – Hot Dogs”
Strongly considering the vegetarian lifestyle right now.
“Spore Creature Dickbutt”
The Dick Butt meme—a li’l drawing of a dick-shaped man with a dick for a butt—is as old as the viral Web. (Here’s the full history of it.) Dick Butt is cute in two dimensions, but when you animate him in 3D, the nightmare never ends.
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'