- Backpack Kid sues Fortnite developer over flossing emote 2 Years Ago
- Conservatives rage at Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘week of self-care’ Today 4:02 PM
- 2 inflatable snowmen fought in front of a combo KFC/Taco Bell Today 2:47 PM
- How to watch the Boca Raton Bowl online for free Today 2:43 PM
- DAZN KOs YouTube, Snapchat as (temporarily) the most downloaded app Today 1:57 PM
- AT&T says it’s rolling out 5G service this week Today 1:03 PM
- NY state senator tells woman staffer ‘Kill yourself!’ in a tweet Today 12:54 PM
- This Lil Jon-Kool-Aid Man Christmas jam is as extra as you’d expect Today 12:13 PM
- YouTube stars say unfair copyright claims are making their lives hell Today 12:12 PM
- UPS deletes tweet about shredding letters to North Pole after huge backlash Today 11:21 AM
- Viral petition leads to revised Holland Tunnel Christmas decor Today 11:10 AM
- Paul Ryan’s self-serving farewell tour is the bane of the internet right now Today 10:59 AM
- ‘Chilling Adventures of Sabrina’ renewed for seasons 3 and 4 Today 10:59 AM
- Former NASA engineer dupes package thieves into opening this epic glitter bomb Today 10:54 AM
- Trump officials withheld abortion from raped migrant teen Today 10:21 AM
We all know that older people don’t have time to mince words and often cut their own kin to the quick, but there’s no way @Nekkohbk’s brother could have seen this own coming. Dude basically has to delete his account now.
She didn’t even try to soften the blow here. Just: “a really ugly picture.” And the request for a “better one” stings the most. Is she asking her grandson to… get a different face? Brutal.
Grandmas: coldest in the game.
Miles Klee is a novelist and web culture reporter. The former editor of the Daily Dot’s Unclick section, Klee’s essays, satire, and fiction have appeared in Lapham’s Quarterly, Vanity Fair, 3:AM, Salon, the Awl, the New York Observer, the Millions, and the Village Voice. He's the author of two odd books of fiction, 'Ivyland' and 'True False.'