- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play 4 Years Ago
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Today 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets canceled over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Today 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Today 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Today 11:46 AM
- ‘Starfish’ is a heartbreaking tale of BFFs, grief, and apocalyptic alien invasions Today 10:35 AM
- How to stream UFC Fight Night 148 for free Today 10:00 AM
- The kids are making scantron memes instead of studying Today 9:29 AM
- Every installment of Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark,’ ranked Today 6:00 AM
- The internet is mocking Robert Mueller’s report deadline Friday 7:53 PM
- Instagram blocks some anti-vax hashtags—but still has far to go Friday 6:20 PM
- Study: Netflix released more originals than licensed titles last year Friday 2:26 PM
- Laura Ingraham, Dinesh D’Souza slam journalist for having a job Friday 1:40 PM
- Netflix is testing a cheap-as-hell mobile-only plan Friday 1:08 PM
- Astrology app Co-Star’s bizarre push notifications are now a meme Friday 12:18 PM
Her reaction couldn’t be better.
We’ve never seen someone happier not to have received an iPhone for Christmas.
This grandma can’t help but let out a frustrated sigh as she unwraps an iPhone 6 box by the tree with her family. Her disappointment is apparent as she opens the package and removes a small device.
“Oh, one of these, that everybody uses, that I know nothing about,” she says.
Then her grandson says something weird: “I want you to put it in your mouth.”
Only when he tells her to take a bite out of the phone does she catch on to the Christmas prank: It’s chocolate.
Photo via JordanGraham/YouTube
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.