- Eric Trump says cocktail waitress spit on him in Chicago bar 2 Months Ago
- Maine governor signs net neutrality bill into law 2 Months Ago
- How the QAnon movement continues without its messenger Today 8:26 AM
- 6 best Korean beauty products for summer Today 8:17 AM
- ‘The Office’ is leaving Netflix in 2021 Today 7:46 AM
- How to install the iOS 13 beta and test out its best new features Today 7:42 AM
- Swipe This! I want my boyfriend to text me everyday. Is that crazy? Today 7:30 AM
- Why every 2020 Democrat is canceled Today 7:01 AM
- The best LGBTQ movies and series on Amazon Prime Today 7:00 AM
- The easiest way to stream all the soccer you can handle Today 6:00 AM
- Facebook refused to take down this blackface page for 4 months Today 5:30 AM
- Tom Holland rescues fan getting squashed by autograph hounds Tuesday 7:14 PM
- What is incel ‘Chadfishing’? Tuesday 6:36 PM
- Facebook to give France data on users suspected of hate speech Tuesday 5:29 PM
- This 89-year-old man is stunned by all the technology around him—in 1930 Tuesday 5:21 PM
The Daily Dot (Licensed)
Prepare ye the way of THE LORD.
For thousands of years, God has communicated with humanity via dusty tomes, prophets, and the occasional miracle.
But it’s 2019, and the internet is way more efficient for reaching the flock. That’s why God has spent the last few years amassing followers on Facebook and Twitter and smiting hypocrites and blasphemers (aka trolls) with his digital wrath (and funny lists of memes, as you do). And if you’ve noticed that He’s a little less about fire and brimstone and more about calling bullshit on modern religion, you’re not wrong.
This week on 2 Girls 1 Podcast, Alli and Jen (actors who perform weird internet content on stage) have an intimate and exclusive conversation with The Almighty about His new social media strategy, His role in American politics, Jesus, the conservatives who keep putting words in His mouth, dick pics, free will, and his new podcast, The God Show.
You’ll also find out God’s favorite video game (Spoiler alert: It’s The Sims).
Listen to episode 82 of #2G1P right here:
2 Girls 1 Podcast is supported by listeners. A lot of time and resources go into research, booking, editing, and publishing this show. If you love internet culture as much as we love ’casting about it, consider a contribution of $1 or $2 per month to help offset our production costs. Become a patron of #2G1P and earn some cool perks while you’re at it:
Subscribe to 2 Girls 1 Podcast wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts.
We’d love to hear from you!
- Email the show: [email protected]
- Tweet us: @alligold, @joonbugger, @alliandjen
- Call us: (347) 871-6548 (Leave us a message with a suggestion, personal story, original song, or just shout into your phone. We might play your voicemail on the show.)
If you enjoy this podcast, consider sharing it with a friend or two, and use the hashtag #2G1P. We’ll be watching!
Matt Silverman is the director of video and producer of 2 Girls 1 Podcast at the Daily Dot. He has been making internet shows and viral videos for nearly a decade, and has directed top talent including John Oliver, Kevin Bacon, Kate McKinnon, Alton Brown, and the Sesame Street Muppets. Silverman is also the creator of FREE DAD VIDEOS, a comedy and music channel with his young children.