- Lawsuit alleges woman was kidnapped by Lyft driver and gang-raped 2 Years Ago
- Facebook and Ray-Ban want to replace smartphones with smart glasses 2 Years Ago
- Sirfetch’d is the gallant new Pokémon winning everyone’s heart 2 Years Ago
- Danielle Cohn’s dad says she’s not really 15 years old Today 2:14 PM
- Chilling ad by Sandy Hook Promise features kids using school supplies during a shooting Today 1:50 PM
- Don’t fall victim to this Venmo texting scam Today 1:18 PM
- Here’s what’s coming and going on Netflix in October 2019 Today 12:55 PM
- Marvel just turned Goldballs into one of the most powerful X-Men Today 12:33 PM
- Every house in ‘Skyrim’ and how to get them all Today 12:28 PM
- How to stream all the Week 3 NFL action Today 12:14 PM
- Taylor Swift has some thoughts on the end of ‘Game of Thrones’ Today 12:14 PM
- Notre Dame, Georgia, and how to stream college football’s must-watch Week 4 Today 11:52 AM
- Prominent Democratic donor Ed Buck charged with running drug house tied to fatal overdoses Today 11:45 AM
- Merriam-Webster recognizes use of singular ‘they’ for nonbinary people Today 11:39 AM
- VSCO dogs are here, and they’re just barely putting up with it Today 11:38 AM
How big do you think a big-ass chicken could possibly be?
So damn wrong. It’s bigger.
Well, I guess that answers the age-old question: Could God give life to a chicken so big even He could not eat all of it? (Yes. He can.)
That is a Brahma chicken, and they can grow up to 20 pounds. That’s too much chicken.
As when something like this happens, there were lots of tweets about it, but this was the best tweet:
The prophecy is true! pic.twitter.com/MNDIZkpJDF— Jesse McLaren (@McJesse) March 19, 2017
Dang, that chicken is big.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]