- Amy Klobuchar reportedly ate salad with a comb, and Twitter’s got questions 2 Years Ago
- Nobody likes Spotify’s new update 2 Years Ago
- Student assaulted on campus while tabling for right-wing group Today 1:56 PM
- Kim Kardashian West sues fashion company for using her likeness to sell clothes Today 1:12 PM
- The Oscar-nominated movies you’ll actually want to watch again Today 12:56 PM
- Viral graphic shows the moment Apple became the top brand Today 12:27 PM
- Jake Paul calls out KSI for a YouTube boxing match Today 11:31 AM
- This elementary school made students play ‘runaway slave’ Today 11:20 AM
- ‘Captain Marvel’ is already a box office hit Today 11:06 AM
- This ‘buff bunny vs. small bunny’ meme is here for when you’re feeling inferior Today 10:53 AM
- Ocasio-Cortez slams trolls who come at her with ‘weak’ memes Today 10:52 AM
- YouTube just made it awfully easy to harass creators Today 10:16 AM
- Report: Trump the only 2020 contender who won’t rule out using stolen data Today 9:01 AM
- House Republicans offer bipartisan net neutrality bill—but there’s a catch Today 8:30 AM
- This Loki meme is the new way to play dumb Today 7:30 AM
How big do you think a big-ass chicken could possibly be?
So damn wrong. It’s bigger.
Well, I guess that answers the age-old question: Could God give life to a chicken so big even He could not eat all of it? (Yes. He can.)
That is a Brahma chicken, and they can grow up to 20 pounds. That’s too much chicken.
As when something like this happens, there were lots of tweets about it, but this was the best tweet:
The prophecy is true! pic.twitter.com/MNDIZkpJDF
— Jesse McLaren (@McJesse) March 19, 2017
Dang, that chicken is big.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]