- How to stream WWE Raw Reunion 2 Years Ago
- ‘I hope Trump deports you’: Woman goes on racist rant to Spanish speakers at a store 2 Years Ago
- Emoji Mashup Bot gives life to unidentifiable emotions 2 Years Ago
- Notorious grifter Anna Sorokin reportedly blocked from profiting off Netflix series 2 Years Ago
- Charlottesville attacker’s Twitter account included praise for Hitler Today 12:10 PM
- ‘Short Treks’ trailer: Spock, Pike, and Number One return Today 11:57 AM
- Everything we know about ‘Star Trek: Lower Decks,’ the new animated show Today 11:55 AM
- Cole Carrigan says he left Team 10 after being called homophobic slur Today 11:32 AM
- Cop under investigation after implying Ocasio-Cortez should be shot Today 11:07 AM
- The ‘Big Little Lies’ finale sucked—but at least we have Renata Today 11:01 AM
- Wendy Davis announces she’s running for Congress Today 10:45 AM
- Please stop being horny on main for #IceBae and other horrible people Today 10:02 AM
- Illinois Republicans share ‘jihad squad’ meme of 4 Dem congresswomen Today 9:05 AM
- How a deepfake gets made Today 8:25 AM
- How to watch ‘Veronica Mars’ season 4 online Today 8:21 AM
How big do you think a big-ass chicken could possibly be?
So damn wrong. It’s bigger.
Well, I guess that answers the age-old question: Could God give life to a chicken so big even He could not eat all of it? (Yes. He can.)
That is a Brahma chicken, and they can grow up to 20 pounds. That’s too much chicken.
As when something like this happens, there were lots of tweets about it, but this was the best tweet:
The prophecy is true! pic.twitter.com/MNDIZkpJDF— Jesse McLaren (@McJesse) March 19, 2017
Dang, that chicken is big.
David Covucci is the Layer 8 editor at the Daily Dot, covering the intersection of politics and the web. His work has appeared in Vice, the Huffington Post, Jezebel, Gothamist, and other publications. He is particularly interested in hearing any tips you have. Reach out at [email protected]