- How to stream Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace Today 1:00 AM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Watford Friday 9:00 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Eibar Friday 6:00 PM
- How to stream ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs. Gabriel Gonzaga in BKFC Friday 6:00 PM
- Demi Lovato’s nude photos allegedly leaked on Snapchat Friday 3:07 PM
- NBA TV is the new streaming service for basketball fanatics Friday 3:02 PM
- California residents will get cell phone alerts seconds before earthquakes Friday 2:29 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. RCD Mallorca Friday 2:00 PM
- Trump accused of ‘using the language of ethnic cleansing’ regarding Kurds Friday 1:42 PM
- Hillary Clinton also thinks Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian bot Friday 1:13 PM
- TikTok girls dancing to voicemails from sh*tty exes is a vibe Friday 12:34 PM
- Netflix reports strong growth—but it faces 3 major hurdles in Q4 Friday 12:33 PM
- Telegram is hosting videos of extrajudicial killings in Syria Friday 12:32 PM
- ‘El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie’ tops 8 million viewers in first week Friday 11:31 AM
- ‘Uncut Gems’ brings a high-stakes gambling risk to life Friday 11:29 AM
This ‘ghost dad’ family photo is a viral tearjerker
Photographer reunites a family.
A talented photographer reunited a father with his family in a photo that has gone viral on the Internet this week. Weeks before 6-month-old Taos was born, his father Lane passed away leaving the family unable to ever take a family picture.
Mother, Sierra Sharry, asked the photographer if she could make their family portrait complete by adding her late husband, according to the Daily Mail.
Photographer Kayli Rene shared the photo on her Facebook page and has expressed her gratitude for the outpouring of love from the thousands of people who complimented the image.
Photo via Energetic Spirit/Flickr (CC BY SA 2.0)
Melanie Price is the senior social media editor at the Daily Dot.