- Why did the Israeli military tweet this thirst trap? 3 Years Ago
- Jake Paul wants you to have financial freedom… by paying him a monthly fee 3 Years Ago
- Tweets from Sanders supporters are terrifying the establishment 3 Years Ago
- Zuckerberg says he supports 1 bill in Congress that would regulate Facebook Today 10:11 AM
- Uncanny ‘Back to the Future’ deepfake transports Tom Holland and Robert Downey, Jr. to 1985 Today 10:04 AM
- Everyone is doing the Renegade. Including the teen who started it Today 9:23 AM
- Reality Winner is asking for clemency—will she get it? Today 7:59 AM
- There’s a Baby Yoda mod for ‘Star Wars: Battlefront II’ Today 7:38 AM
- ‘Bachelor’ contestant apologizes for ‘White Lives Matter’ photo shoot Today 12:13 AM
- ‘Sonic The Hedgehog’ sets box office record for video game movies Sunday 8:15 PM
- Truck driver allegedly watching porn kills teen driver in a car crash Sunday 6:44 PM
- Is the Buttigieg campaign behind this pro-Pete Nigerian Twitter account? Sunday 4:58 PM
- Mask that has your face printed on it allows you to unlock your phone during viral epidemics Sunday 3:52 PM
- Justin Bieber slid into the DMs of someone who hated his new album Sunday 1:05 PM
- HQ Trivia host and co-founder in Twitter feud amid shutdown Sunday 12:10 PM
The election of Donald Trump has brought the topic of racism to the forefront once more because, as we all know, one of President Obama’s first victories as president was ending racism. And yet here we are with a bigoted white president. How the fuck did that happen? And what can we do to change it?
Genius! And not a moment too soon, now that avocado prices are finally declining. Now is the time to MAGA: Make America Get Avocados. Oh, and finally, legitimately give a shit about the fact that minorities like myself are terrified about what lies ahead once the Donald gets sworn in.
A former Weekend Editor at the Daily Dot, April Siese's reporting covers everything from technology and politics to web culture and humor. Her work has been published by Bustle, Uproxx, Death and Taxes, Rolling Stone, the Daily Beast, Thrillist, Atlas Obscura, and others. Siese joined Quartz in December 2016.