- Former developer at software company deletes his code to protest its ties to ICE Saturday 4:21 PM
- A mysterious website is doxing Hong Kong protesters and journalists Saturday 1:44 PM
- The best ‘Skyrim’ followers and how to get them Saturday 1:26 PM
- Why Joel Osteen gets cyberbullied every time Houston floods Saturday 12:40 PM
- How to stream Jets vs. Patriots in Week 3 Saturday 12:39 PM
- 10 indie dating simulator games you should be playing Saturday 12:31 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Broncos in Week 3 Saturday 12:14 PM
- Saudi crown prince’s former adviser suspended from Twitter Saturday 11:57 AM
- How to stream Cowboys vs. Dolphins in Week 3 Saturday 11:57 AM
- YouTuber to pay restitution after a teen fan died copying her video Saturday 10:36 AM
- Antonio Brown sent ‘intimidating’ texts to an accuser, including a pic of her children Saturday 9:38 AM
- Facebook suspended tens of thousands of apps after Cambridge Analytica scandal Saturday 8:24 AM
- How to stream Browns vs. Rams on Sunday Night Football Saturday 6:00 AM
- How to watch ‘NFL Primetime’ on ESPN+ Saturday 5:00 AM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Chelsea Friday 6:45 PM
Infamous ‘Game of Thrones’ scene required hilarious casting email
Wanted: TV dick for $1,431.57.
This article contains NSFW content and Game of Thrones spoilers.
If you’re a huge fan of Game of Thrones (and maybe even the books), then you might get a kick out of this very real fact: With the amount of bodies needed for most of the scenes, a bunch of people are bound to receive an invite to be an extra. Most of them are probably required to drop trou and yell out profanities.
For Cersei Lannister’s now-famous “walk of atonement” scene, a special role was needed to evoke the necessary emotions from the viewers: A Caucasian man between 25 to 50 years old willing to show his schlong and shout, “I am a Lannister! Suck me off!”
A copy of an email sent out by the show’s casting agency was posted on Reddit by a user who said he didn’t get the part, and the community naturally went bananas over how hilarious the requirements were.
Apart from needing to fly from England to Croatia the very next morning, the lucky flasher would need to have an adequate amount of pubic hair and be free from any genital piercings and other abnormalities. Sorry, guy with perennial herpes, you’re not qualified.
Just in case you’re on the fence about the offer, the email guarantees that no close-ups of your manhood will be taken. You will also be in the company of a fellow flasher, so there’s no need to feel completely alone and vulnerable.
Unfortunately, the user who posted the viral email said he couldn’t take the offer on account of having an expired passport that couldn’t be renewed in time and being, uh, abnormally large. Instead, the role went to this guy, who in all fairness, did a pretty bang up job (pun totally intended).
Jam Kotenko is a technology reporter and graphic designer who specializes in coverage of Instagram, Facebook, and other social media apps. Her work has been published by Digital Trends, Bustle, and Gotta Be Mobile.