- Wet Kylo Ren may turn everyone to the dark side 3 Years Ago
- Man allegedly targeted trans women on dating app, robbed them at knifepoint 3 Years Ago
- Researchers expose how Amazon Echo and Google Home can steal passwords 3 Years Ago
- Facebook removing Instagram Story filters that mimic plastic surgery Today 2:16 PM
- Mom solves ‘ghost baby’ image mystery after viral post Today 1:23 PM
- Elon Musk tweeted ‘through space’ Today 1:16 PM
- Don’t want a Fitbit? These step tracker apps got you covered Today 12:51 PM
- Protesters sing ‘Baby Shark’ to soothe frightened toddler Today 12:47 PM
- Who is Babu Frik, the adorable, teeny mechanic from ‘Rise of Skywalker’? Today 12:36 PM
- Senators push for social media data portability Today 12:11 PM
- ‘Stage Fright’ is a therapeutic lens into Jenny Slate’s weird world Today 11:34 AM
- Congressmen call on Twitter to shut down accounts for Hamas, Hezbollah Today 11:12 AM
- How to stream Lakers vs. Clippers Today 11:02 AM
- Popular Twitch streamer banned for something he didn’t even say Today 10:13 AM
- What is going on with C-3PO in the final trailer for ‘The Rise of Skywalker’? Today 10:04 AM
There’s nothing more sacred than a tasty lunch you’re looking forward to eating. So when someone else gets their grubby fingers on, let’s say, your slice of pizza, it’s most definitely going to send you over the edge. How dare they take a bite of your cheesy bliss, right?
Considering these unspoken rules about other people’s food, it’s little wonder all hell broke loose when Dee Breezy crossed the line and ate some of his girlfriend De’ja‘s pizza in what I like to call #PizzaGate. Breezy snapchatted the entire meltdown, writing, “she turning up over pizza.”
In the video, she’s telling it like it is, letting him know it was really damn rude of him, especially since she offered to get him some pizza, but he said he wasn’t hungry. Obviously he was if he ended up getting in on her slice. Hell, even the people behind De’ja had an opinion on #PizzaGate.
But that wasn’t the end of it. De’ja texted her boyfriend, elaborating on why she was so upset over the situation.
Breezy tried to make another point about De’ja’s long rant.
all that rapping she doing and the pizza getting cold as shit
— dee breezy (@xxdbreezyxx) July 6, 2016
Yes, while that may be true, it’s the principle! Come on, man. You can’t disrespect your girl like that. And a lot of people are understandably siding with the lady in this cheesy chaos, feeling like they really connect with her.
I totally understand the girl w the pizza thing…
— bri. (@ItsOneN_NotTwo) July 6, 2016
Now known as the “pizza girl,” De’ja has been popping up on people’s timelines everywhere standing up for her fundamental pizza rights. Thou shalt not covet. And thou shalt not eat your partner’s pizza.
Add it to the book of virtues, kiddos.
Update 2:26pm CT, July 6: An earlier version of this story identified Dee Breezy by the wrong name and stated that Breezy is just a friend when he’s actually De’ja’s boyfriend.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.