- Twitter sends cease-and-desist letter to facial recognition firm scraping its images 4 Months Ago
- A CNN analyst’s impeachment joke sparks fake news fury 4 Months Ago
- Patrick Stewart invited Whoopi Goldberg to join ‘Star Trek: Picard’ season 2 Today 8:26 AM
- Dolly Parton inspires ‘LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Tinder’ meme Today 8:12 AM
- ‘Star Trek: Picard’ episode 1 recap: A glimpse into a troubled future Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Captain Marvel 2’ movie in the works with new screenwriter Today 7:11 AM
- Fortune Feimster embraces the past and present in celebratory ‘Sweet & Salty’ Today 7:00 AM
- Review: ‘Star Trek: Picard’ is a triumphant return for Patrick Stewart Today 5:00 AM
- ‘American Dirt’ controversy inspires meme about Latinx stereotypes in literature Wednesday 9:02 PM
- What is the TikTok ‘flex challenge’? Wednesday 8:03 PM
- GoFundMe to send ‘Target Tori’ on vacation raises more than $30K Wednesday 6:54 PM
- Furries stop domestic assault in viral video Wednesday 6:10 PM
- Gritty under police investigation for allegedly punching a teen fan Wednesday 6:04 PM
- Twitter users throw animal parties with emoji in new meme Wednesday 5:21 PM
- Woman who went viral supporting Soleimani killing exposed as Libyan militia lobbyist Wednesday 5:01 PM
In case you don’t know: Frankie Muniz tweeted that he wanted to be Lizzo’s purse, and the internet was all for it.
Accessorary* https://t.co/BwJpKcKIW9— |L I Z Z O| (@lizzo) September 25, 2019
The unexpected tweet landed the former Malcolm in the Middle star an honorary place on “horny twitter”–and was even the inspiration for a masterpiece. Artist Nina Strawberry illustrated a picture to show the world what Muniz would look like as Lizzo’s “accessoray,” and it is truly magical.
“I was inspired to make this because I saw the tweet a couple of days ago and thought it might be fun to draw,” Strawberry told the Daily Dot, “I thought maybe at most 30 of my friends would enjoy it.”
Strawberry never expected Muniz would share it with all of his followers and give her a shoutout.
“New profile pic of @lizzo and me. Credit to Strawberry_cherub on Instagram,” Muniz tweeted, along with the illustration.
In the drawing, Lizzo is wearing a glamorous red gown and boa. Her bracelet is a black chain that is linked to Muniz’s neck. Muniz is on his knees carrying what appears to be an actual purse in his hands. Muniz seems to be anxiously awaiting his next set of instructions from his cool and collected dom.
“(Lizzo using Frankie Muniz as a purse) This is genuinely the best thing I’ve ever drawn and I’ll never be able to top this. You’re welcome @frankiemuniz4,” Strawberry wrote, along with the image on Instagram.
See Muniz, in the world of social media, all dreams can come true.
Tiffanie Drayton is a geek culture and lifestyle reporter whose work covers everything from gender and race to anime and Xbox. Her work has appeared in Complex, Salon, Marie Claire, Playboy, and elsewhere.