- How to stream Saints vs. Bears in Week 7 3 Weeks Ago
- How to stream Seahawks vs. Ravens in Week 7 3 Weeks Ago
- Are TikTok teens throwing up gang signs in their videos? 3 Weeks Ago
- Anti-impeachment protesters believe ‘deep state’ tried to sabotage rally Today 12:51 PM
- How to stream 49ers vs. Redskins in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Cardinals vs. Giants in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Packers vs. Raiders in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Vikings vs. Lions in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- How to stream Rams vs. Falcons in Week 7 Today 12:00 PM
- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring Today 11:32 AM
- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian Today 10:28 AM
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Today 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Today 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV Today 5:00 AM
In case you don’t know: Frankie Muniz tweeted that he wanted to be Lizzo’s purse, and the internet was all for it.
Accessorary* https://t.co/BwJpKcKIW9— |L I Z Z O| (@lizzo) September 25, 2019
The unexpected tweet landed the former Malcolm in the Middle star an honorary place on “horny twitter”–and was even the inspiration for a masterpiece. Artist Nina Strawberry illustrated a picture to show the world what Muniz would look like as Lizzo’s “accessoray,” and it is truly magical.
“I was inspired to make this because I saw the tweet a couple of days ago and thought it might be fun to draw,” Strawberry told the Daily Dot, “I thought maybe at most 30 of my friends would enjoy it.”
Strawberry never expected Muniz would share it with all of his followers and give her a shoutout.
“New profile pic of @lizzo and me. Credit to Strawberry_cherub on Instagram,” Muniz tweeted, along with the illustration.
In the drawing, Lizzo is wearing a glamorous red gown and boa. Her bracelet is a black chain that is linked to Muniz’s neck. Muniz is on his knees carrying what appears to be an actual purse in his hands. Muniz seems to be anxiously awaiting his next set of instructions from his cool and collected dom.
“(Lizzo using Frankie Muniz as a purse) This is genuinely the best thing I’ve ever drawn and I’ll never be able to top this. You’re welcome @frankiemuniz4,” Strawberry wrote, along with the image on Instagram.
See Muniz, in the world of social media, all dreams can come true.
Tiffanie Drayton is a geek culture and lifestyle reporter whose work covers everything from gender and race to anime and Xbox. Her work has appeared in Complex, Salon, Marie Claire, Playboy, and elsewhere.