- Game developer Chucklefish accused of whitewashing characters of color Monday 5:22 PM
- Apple TV’s ‘Hala’ is a silent explosion of a coming-of-age film Monday 5:20 PM
- This new video game apparently lets you play Jesus Monday 4:02 PM
- Golden toilet creator sells world’s most expensive banana—only for another artist to eat it Monday 3:24 PM
- This new Chinese video game lets players attack Hong Kong protesters Monday 3:05 PM
- These TikTok videos that recreate NPC interactions from Skyrim are honestly incredible Monday 2:40 PM
- John Legend defends pro-consent ‘Baby It’s Cold Outside’ lyrics Monday 2:38 PM
- Video shows UC Berkeley student using racial slurs, making homophobic comments Monday 2:36 PM
- New video reveals Brother Nature instigated sandwich shop fight Monday 2:06 PM
- Lizzo’s thong dress breaks the internet Monday 1:25 PM
- Pixel Buds 2 or Apple AirPods 2: Which are right for you? Monday 1:09 PM
- It’s 2019: Make your holiday cards online, for free this year Monday 12:47 PM
- Fighting over the ‘Marriage Story’ fight scene becomes a meme Monday 12:41 PM
- ‘Trump is innocent!’: InfoWars correspondent interrupts impeachment hearing Monday 12:12 PM
- Video shows runner smacking reporter’s butt on live TV Monday 11:46 AM
In case you don’t know: Frankie Muniz tweeted that he wanted to be Lizzo’s purse, and the internet was all for it.
Accessorary* https://t.co/BwJpKcKIW9— |L I Z Z O| (@lizzo) September 25, 2019
The unexpected tweet landed the former Malcolm in the Middle star an honorary place on “horny twitter”–and was even the inspiration for a masterpiece. Artist Nina Strawberry illustrated a picture to show the world what Muniz would look like as Lizzo’s “accessoray,” and it is truly magical.
“I was inspired to make this because I saw the tweet a couple of days ago and thought it might be fun to draw,” Strawberry told the Daily Dot, “I thought maybe at most 30 of my friends would enjoy it.”
Strawberry never expected Muniz would share it with all of his followers and give her a shoutout.
“New profile pic of @lizzo and me. Credit to Strawberry_cherub on Instagram,” Muniz tweeted, along with the illustration.
In the drawing, Lizzo is wearing a glamorous red gown and boa. Her bracelet is a black chain that is linked to Muniz’s neck. Muniz is on his knees carrying what appears to be an actual purse in his hands. Muniz seems to be anxiously awaiting his next set of instructions from his cool and collected dom.
“(Lizzo using Frankie Muniz as a purse) This is genuinely the best thing I’ve ever drawn and I’ll never be able to top this. You’re welcome @frankiemuniz4,” Strawberry wrote, along with the image on Instagram.
See Muniz, in the world of social media, all dreams can come true.
Tiffanie Drayton is a geek culture and lifestyle reporter whose work covers everything from gender and race to anime and Xbox. Her work has appeared in Complex, Salon, Marie Claire, Playboy, and elsewhere.