- How ‘Stranger Things’ is inspiring new waves of Dungeons and Dragons fans 3 Years Ago
- Why you should be watching ‘Red vs Blue’ on Netflix 3 Years Ago
- How to live stream Sergey Kovalev vs. Anthony Yarde Today 5:00 AM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. Real Valladolid Friday 10:44 PM
- How to stream Liverpool vs. Arsenal Friday 10:28 PM
- How to stream Manchester United vs. Crystal Palace Friday 10:05 PM
- How to stream Chelsea vs. Norwich City Friday 8:55 PM
- How to stream the 2019-20 Serie A season Friday 8:05 PM
- Tom Brady keeps supplying us with new meme material Friday 5:55 PM
- Emails reveal Facebook’s knowledge of Cambridge Analytica Friday 3:43 PM
- ‘Fast and Furious’ + ‘American Ninja Warrior’ = Netflix’s ‘Hyperdrive’ Friday 3:15 PM
- Trump jokes drop in Dow is because Seth Moulton dropped out of 2020 race Friday 3:13 PM
- What we learned when we visited Mr. B, America’s chonkiest cat Friday 1:46 PM
- Trump’s new plan to fight opioid overdose? This tweet Friday 1:06 PM
- Fitness influencer shamed for ‘sharing numbers’ in weight loss posts Friday 1:04 PM
Let’s be real: 2016 has been a slog. We’re all trying to rise above the bullshit, and now more than ever, people need a symbol of hope.
Well, this flying New Zealand lamb zooming through a pristine blue sky is quite the pick-me-up.
It’s innocence and hope wrapped up in one cozy, fleece package. And, naturally, it got the Photoshop treatment on r/PhotoshopBattles.
There are a whole lot of possibilities for a projective lamb, from superhero to fuzzy dart. So, how far would you go for an upvote?
A former Weekend Editor at the Daily Dot, April Siese's reporting covers everything from technology and politics to web culture and humor. Her work has been published by Bustle, Uproxx, Death and Taxes, Rolling Stone, the Daily Beast, Thrillist, Atlas Obscura, and others. Siese joined Quartz in December 2016.