- Nick Cannon vs. Eminem battle expected to escalate after ‘off-limits’ daughter diss 4 Years Ago
- Laura Loomer vehemently denies being author of new Laura Loomer-themed action novel 4 Years Ago
- PewDiePie’s poop-inspired game gets banned by Apple Today 11:29 AM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ showrunners to adapt ‘Lovecraft’ graphic novel to screen Today 11:00 AM
- The 50 memes that defined the decade Today 10:45 AM
- Venmo users are getting harassed with fraudulent payment requests Today 10:38 AM
- Twitter pledges to verify politicians in national primaries Today 9:34 AM
- Don’t believe the haters who are calling this Bloomberg-Maroon 5 dance ‘fake’ Today 9:21 AM
- ‘Christmas With My Father’: Generational tension, without the tension Today 7:37 AM
- New ‘Rise of Skywalker’ clip includes a possible spoiler about Palpatine Today 7:16 AM
- Teens keep trolling Florida’s new school safety app Today 6:30 AM
- What is the TikTok drink and can you still get it? Thursday 9:27 PM
- ‘Party, Party, Party’ TikTok meme grapples with party culture Thursday 8:43 PM
- Baby Yoda was just added to Sims 4 Thursday 7:54 PM
- Religious conservatives petition Netflix to pull ‘gay Jesus’ Christmas comedy Thursday 7:19 PM
Whether or not you feel the Bern, if you’re feeling the burn in your nether regions you best get that checked out by a medical professional.
An image posted to the r/Donald subreddit on Wednesday shows a billboard in Los Angeles that’s taken some creative liberties with the popular pro-Bernie Sanders tagline, “Feel the Bern.” But instead of reading “Bern,” it’s “Burn.”
The billboard also provides a link to the freeSTDcheck website, where people can find a local STD testing center by inputting their city or zip code.
AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the organization behind the billboard, writing on its website that the campaign “encourages people experiencing painful symptoms to get tested for possible STDs.” There will be four “Feel the Burn” billboards erected all over Los Angeles.
People have also spotted the sign and posted their own pics of it to the Internet.
One Reddit user points out that according to street view on Google Maps, the billboard read “Syphilis is Serious” back in June. And this isn’t the first time that the organization has used the latest lingo to bring awareness to STD testing. FreeSTDCheck.org showcases a “Get Tested and Chill” banner right after the “Feel the Burn” one.
Photo via pitofpity/Imgur
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.