- Jeremy Renner asks nicely for Sony to let Spider-Man back in the MCU 3 Years Ago
- The best and safest torrenting sites you should be using in 2019 3 Years Ago
- ‘Beyoncé’s Assistant for a Day’ creator is releasing more games on storytelling app Yarn Today 1:54 PM
- Why does everyone keep falling for that Instagram and Facebook hoax? Today 1:46 PM
- A bunch of celebrities fell for that viral Instagram hoax Today 1:17 PM
- Former Die Antwoord crew member says video shows ‘homophobic attack’ Today 1:13 PM
- How to stream all the MLS Rivalry Week matches Today 1:13 PM
- Nevada officials issue warnings for people prepping to ‘Storm Area 51’ Today 12:55 PM
- These are the 8 best fighting games available today Today 12:43 PM
- Pluto TV and the NFL launch the NFL Channel Today 12:40 PM
- Trump: ‘I am the chosen one’ Today 12:33 PM
- Video shows arrest of 15-year-old who threatened school shooting online Today 12:11 PM
- Woman finds massive diamond after watching YouTube video on how to find diamonds Today 11:30 AM
- Up to 20 states are banding together to probe Facebook, Google Today 11:08 AM
- Get your tinker on with the Electronic Games Advent Calendar Today 10:51 AM
Whether or not you feel the Bern, if you’re feeling the burn in your nether regions you best get that checked out by a medical professional.
An image posted to the r/Donald subreddit on Wednesday shows a billboard in Los Angeles that’s taken some creative liberties with the popular pro-Bernie Sanders tagline, “Feel the Bern.” But instead of reading “Bern,” it’s “Burn.”
The billboard also provides a link to the freeSTDcheck website, where people can find a local STD testing center by inputting their city or zip code.
AIDS Healthcare Foundation is the organization behind the billboard, writing on its website that the campaign “encourages people experiencing painful symptoms to get tested for possible STDs.” There will be four “Feel the Burn” billboards erected all over Los Angeles.
People have also spotted the sign and posted their own pics of it to the Internet.
One Reddit user points out that according to street view on Google Maps, the billboard read “Syphilis is Serious” back in June. And this isn’t the first time that the organization has used the latest lingo to bring awareness to STD testing. FreeSTDCheck.org showcases a “Get Tested and Chill” banner right after the “Feel the Burn” one.
Photo via pitofpity/Imgur
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.