- Maine governor signs net neutrality bill into law 3 Years Ago
- How the QAnon movement continues without its messenger Today 8:26 AM
- 6 best Korean beauty products for summer Today 8:17 AM
- ‘The Office’ is leaving Netflix in 2021 Today 7:46 AM
- How to install the iOS 13 beta and test out its best new features Today 7:42 AM
- Swipe This! I want my boyfriend to text me everyday. Is that crazy? Today 7:30 AM
- Why every 2020 Democrat is canceled Today 7:01 AM
- The best LGBTQ movies and series on Amazon Prime Today 7:00 AM
- The easiest way to stream all the soccer you can handle Today 6:00 AM
- Facebook refused to take down this blackface page for 4 months Today 5:30 AM
- Tom Holland rescues fan getting squashed by autograph hounds Tuesday 7:14 PM
- What is incel ‘Chadfishing’? Tuesday 6:36 PM
- Facebook to give France data on users suspected of hate speech Tuesday 5:29 PM
- This 89-year-old man is stunned by all the technology around him—in 1930 Tuesday 5:21 PM
- Wayfair refuses to stop furnishing migrant detention centers Tuesday 4:48 PM
The $100 million campaign to make a ‘Fast and Furious’ film about Hitler
Yes, it’s a movie about fast cars and killing Hitler.
You can never have too much money and you can never have too many Fast and the Furious movies.
If you agree with the above sentiment, get ready to jump for joy. There’s an Indiegogo campaign with your name all over it.
Fast Nein: The Fast and the Führer is a screenplay with a wild premise and a fundraising goal to match. If the campaign raises a walloping $100,000,000, its creators promise to make the latest installment in the Fast and the Furious series—one where the team goes back in time to annihilate Adolf Hitler.
If you have any doubts that this premise has legs, there’s a full screenplay available for you to read at your leisure. And it really is a hoot.
The screenplay features an appearance by baby Hitler.
And a real solid connection between his hateful nature and the central theme of “cars and the men who love them.”
It also has the choice dialogue and down and dirty confrontation the Fast and Furious franchise is known for.
And there’s a Donald Trump appearance to boot.
Not to mention this fantastic showdown.
It’s honestly a very entertaining read. Unfortunately, as of the writing of this article, the campaign has only raised $277 with backing from 18 supporters.
But the campaign is just getting started, and with two months to go anything could happen, right? Well, maybe. Maybe nein…
Photo via Jordan VanDina/Indiegogo
Nayomi Reghay is a frequent contributor to the Daily Dot, covering body positivity, feminism, sex, relationships, and gender. She is also the author of the advice column “Swipe This!” A former New York Teaching Fellow, her writing has been featured in Reductress, Rolling Stone, Mic, Someecards, and more.