- Apple warns coronavirus expected to cause iPhone ‘supply shortages’ Monday 7:59 PM
- Will ‘The Bachelor’ end without an engagement? Monday 7:44 PM
- This ‘Little Women’ scene just became a meme Monday 7:03 PM
- Playable version of Blizzard’s ‘StarCraft: Ghost’ leaks online nearly 15 years after cancelation Monday 6:31 PM
- This Twitter extension can block unsolicited nudes from your inbox Monday 6:01 PM
- Jeffree Star wears cornrows after being accused of cultural appropriation Monday 4:49 PM
- Jeff Bezos says he’ll commit $10 billion to combat climate change Monday 4:18 PM
- A TikTok user went on a mission to turn his urine blue by chugging food coloring Monday 3:55 PM
- YouTuber’s vacation in ‘Bali’ was actually staged at Ikea Monday 3:14 PM
- Video shows liquor store manager calling employee ‘f*cking worthless’ Monday 1:16 PM
- Instagram influencer scams followers out of $1.5 million Monday 12:22 PM
- Why did the Israeli military tweet this thirst trap? Monday 10:43 AM
- Jake Paul wants you to have financial freedom… by paying him a monthly fee Monday 10:40 AM
- Tweets from Sanders supporters are terrifying the establishment Monday 10:15 AM
- Zuckerberg says he supports 1 bill in Congress that would regulate Facebook Monday 10:11 AM
At this point, most people have heard that STIs are on the rise among the elderly, especially those living in nursing homes. The emergence of erectile dysfunction drugs for men and postmenopausal women having no fear of pregnancy are contributing factors, but one of the leading causes is simple lack of education. Many seniors missed out on the whole “safe-sex revolution.” Luckily, a hero has risen to help these people in their time of need. Her name is Shannon Dowler, MD or, as she’s better known, Rap Dtka D.
Dkta D might officially be the filthiest rapper of all time, putting Lil’ Kim to shame with lyrics like:
Trauma from guys’ erections
Tears thin skin without detection
Listen up and learn for this ‘lection
If you don’t want a nasty gorn’ infection
This isn’t the good Dkta’s first foray into the rap world. Back in 2015, she released a video warning teens about the dangers of unprotected sex. Apparently, those of us between 19 and 65 are on our own.
At least this time she skipped the Rastafarian wig.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.