- How to play Fortnite on Mac 4 Years Ago
- Feminist memes are a banner of social change on Instagram 4 Years Ago
- VR game Jupiter and Mars thoughtfully explores climate change Today 4:30 AM
- The giant battle episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ is nearly here Sunday 10:12 PM
- ‘Game of Thrones’ finally revealed the Night King’s endgame Sunday 9:53 PM
- Sri Lankan government shuts down social media in wake of deadly blasts Sunday 7:56 PM
- Amazon Flex drivers now must use selfies to verify identity Sunday 6:34 PM
- #GentrifyingGeorge thinks 152-year-old HBCU should ‘just move’ Sunday 5:27 PM
- Watch out! Tonight’s episode of ‘Game of Thrones’ leaked online (updated) Sunday 3:32 PM
- Videos of people working may be the best thing on TikTok right now Sunday 1:46 PM
- How to watch ‘Game of Thrones’ season 8, episode 2 for free Sunday 7:00 AM
- Gendry is making a new weapon for Arya Stark—but what is it? Sunday 6:30 AM
- The live-action Halo series could be Showtime’s most ambitious project yet Sunday 6:00 AM
- How to watch Turner Classic Movies for free Sunday 5:30 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Athletic Bilbao online for free Sunday 5:00 AM
Florida woman’s streaking stunt is the best thing about this EDM show
All she wanted was a piggyback ride from the band.
This article contains sexually explicit material.
Electronic dance music festivals are marathon bacchanals of beats, breakdowns, and molly-fueled bliss. Vibes are so chill—and so sweaty—that revelers often wear very little. So when one ecstatic 23-year-old Florida woman, bare-naked except for the smartphone in her hand, leapt on stage during Keys N’ Krates’ set at District 3 in Tampa, Fla., the band’s tour manager couldn’t help but laugh as he casually chased her around the stage.
What she really wanted was a piggyback ride from the band. At this moment, the crowd erupted in cheers.
The tour manager eventually snagged her, scooped her up, and deposited her safely into the crowd.
And biggup that completely naked chick for jumping up on stage on my back while we were playing. Insanity
— KEYS N KRATES (@keysnkrates) January 11, 2015
Someone connected to the event gave YourEDM some context:
This whole thing was pre-meditated by the girl.
… She’s actually one of my promoters’ (now) ex-girlfriends. He sent me a text before the show letting me know she had something planned yesterday night.
… She then crowd surfed naked.
Facebook users are already starting to make a meme out of her:
On the streaker’s Facebook profile, she seems to be feeling pretty good about the event. “Let’s get naked!” and “Can I quit my day job yet…?!” she wrote in two recent updates, and she’s changed her profile picture to a censored screengrab of Keys N’ Krates’ tour manager chasing her. Her friends, naturally, are busy sending the above videos to Daniel Tosh.
Say what you will about EDM, but the screamo shows I went to when I was a kid were never this much fun.
Screengrab via YouTube
A former assigning editor for the Daily Dot, Cooper Fleishman's work focused on the web culture and niche internet communities. He joined Mic as a senior editor in 2015. His work has been published by HyperVocal and the Good Men Project, and he previously copyedited for Rolling Stone, Men's Journal, and Us Weekly.