- The decade the hucksters overran the halls of power 4 Years Ago
- Ninja mocked for not knowing how to make a sandwich Wednesday 9:30 PM
- Marvel comics writer discusses misogyny in the industry Wednesday 9:09 PM
- TikTok conspiracy theorists think Juice WRLD is still alive Wednesday 7:03 PM
- Conservatives are protesting YouTube’s new harassment rules Wednesday 5:36 PM
- YouTuber’s ‘creepy’ comment about Taylor Swift’s eggs gets ratioed Wednesday 5:31 PM
- Bloomberg razzed for accidentally making an Alexa Fleshlight Wednesday 5:29 PM
- Who is putting cowboy hats on pigeons? Wednesday 4:33 PM
- Scammer reportedly bribed Facebook employee to keep posts up Wednesday 3:36 PM
- The 1975’s singer criticized for ‘Islamophobic’ rant Wednesday 3:22 PM
- Ready to dish out $52K for Apple’s new Mac Pro? Wednesday 3:03 PM
- N.K. Jemisin and Jamal Campbell discuss their new Green Lantern comic, ‘Far Sector’ Wednesday 3:00 PM
- YouTube says it will be harsher on creators with ‘patterns of harassing behavior’ Wednesday 1:15 PM
- Why one senator stopped a vote on net neutrality Wednesday 12:49 PM
- Man reportedly denied refugee status after officials fail to forward email Wednesday 12:09 PM
This article contains sexually explicit material.
Looking for some tasty new bait to get the fish biting? Dudes, go ahead and use the piece of meat sitting between your legs for the greatest catch—it certainly worked for this guy.
Footage shows a very naked Russian dude successfully luring a fish with his dick. Nope, we can’t make this up. You’ll be flabbergasted after seeing this guy jump into the water and emerge with a finned fella sucking on his penis.
(And if you want to watch the extremely NSFW uncensored version—because of course you do—here it is.)
Now, men have been sticking their dicks in things since the beginning of time. The year 2014 in particular was pretty big for putting your penis in stuff, from the guy who got a blowjob from a carp to the teen who fucked a warm Hot Pocket.
At any rate, we have new survival method to try whenever the world eventually ends.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.