- Bernie Sanders wins Nevada Caucuses Saturday 6:54 PM
- MSNBC is out of its mind over Sanders leading Nevada Saturday 5:20 PM
- Kim Kardashian dragged for using makeup to darken her hands Saturday 4:13 PM
- TikTok users show how they turned their vehicles into incredible tiny homes Saturday 3:44 PM
- Woman iconically pranks man who sent her an unsolicited d*ck pic Saturday 2:25 PM
- ‘Terrifying’ deepfake puts Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk in ‘Star Trek’ Saturday 1:06 PM
- A 36-year-old called the cops after being booted from parents’ phone plan Saturday 12:16 PM
- People think novelist Dean Koontz predicted the coronavirus in 1981 thriller Saturday 10:22 AM
- Twitter suspends 70 pro-Bloomberg accounts Saturday 9:15 AM
- In documentary ‘Modern Whore,’ a former escort takes control of her own narrative Saturday 6:30 AM
- Cara Delevingne calls out Justin Bieber for ‘ranking’ wife Hailey’s friends Friday 9:07 PM
- Fans defend Jenna Marbles after some people claimed she mistreated her dogs in a recent video Friday 8:37 PM
- ‘Friends’ gets reunion special on HBO Max, fans go wild Friday 7:37 PM
- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
These motivational posters want to help you get wasted
These demotivational posters are fit for any college dorm.
Are you looking for a little “drunkspiration” this weekend?
The result is a demotivational poster fit for any college dorm.
The trend started when Reembody’s Kevin Moore vented about the most irresponsible fitspiration photos he saw online. The problem, he argued, was that seemed to disregard their bodies’ limits or be ashamed of the body they have.
After seeing Moore’s post, redditor evelee got a little inspired herself. She took the same quotes that Moore featured and made the offered advice even more ridiculous by adding alcohol.
The r/funny subreddit followed suit.
Now there’s an entire subreddit devoted to drunkspirational quotes.
So know if you ever need help getting ready to go out, you know where to look. And remember, you miss 100 percent of the shots you don’t take.
All images via Reddit
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.