- Noom is a weight loss program that prioritizes your mental health 4 Years Ago
- Shane Dawson once joked about ejaculating on his cat—and people are furious 4 Years Ago
- Rep. Steve King posts Civil War fantasy meme—accidentally mocks own state 4 Years Ago
- Gaming company Valve removed tributes to Christchurch shooter 4 Years Ago
- The best new bands at SXSW 2019 Today 8:00 AM
- You can watch DC Universe’s acclaimed original shows for free Today 6:28 AM
- Ximena Sariñana talks capturing feminine energy on her latest album Today 6:00 AM
- The power of parasocial relationships in the age of loneliness Today 6:00 AM
- How to get started with WhatsApp on desktop Today 5:30 AM
- Netflix will remove controversial disaster footage from ‘Bird Box’ Sunday 4:04 PM
- J.K. Rowling’s latest ‘Fantastic Beasts’ reveal is bringing the memes Sunday 3:01 PM
- President Trump calls for government agencies to ‘look into’ ‘Saturday Night Live’ Sunday 12:18 PM
- How to stream Michael Conlan vs. Ruben Garcia Hernandez for free Sunday 11:00 AM
- ‘Pet Sematary’ is a bloodless remake of a Stephen King classic Sunday 10:50 AM
- Here’s the Marvel movie order list you didn’t know you needed Sunday 9:59 AM
‘La Grange’ never sounded so jazzy.
Traffic’s a nightmare to sit through, so one driver brought out his inner Ron Burgundy to pass the time.
With ZZ Top’s “La Grange” playing on the radio in one of the cars, this man rocks it with a recorder like we never could when we took up the plastic instrument.
There’s a cop car behind him, but he couldn’t care less.
He might be the only person on the road who’s disappointed about having to drive once the light turns green.
You stay classy.
Screengrab via Colby/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.