- Trump is trying to use Beto as a scapegoat for inaction on gun control 4 Years Ago
- Instagram influencer says her account was banned over ‘sexual’ pregnancy photo Today 10:23 AM
- YouTube time traveler emotionally describes floating cities in the year 2300 Today 10:15 AM
- Trump’s former campaign manager admits to lying to the media—gets CNN appearance Today 10:15 AM
- Kyrsten Sinema may face a censure vote—and net neutrality is a big reason why Today 8:36 AM
- Recreate a Hogwarts holiday with the LEGO ‘Harry Potter’ Advent calendar Today 8:27 AM
- How to stream Titans vs. Jaguars on Thursday Night Football Today 8:26 AM
- 24 Halloween costumes so weird all you can do is laugh Today 8:13 AM
- Night Monkey finally gets the trailer he deserves Today 8:04 AM
- All the TV series and films coming to AppleTV+ Today 8:00 AM
- How to watch ‘American Horror Story: 1984’ Today 7:00 AM
- What’s new in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare? Today 7:00 AM
- ‘Carole and Tuesday’ is a feast for the eyes, ears, and heart Today 6:30 AM
- Tara Booth’s Instagram art embraces the comedy in mental health struggles Today 6:00 AM
- Everything we know so far about Peacock, NBC’s new streaming service Tuesday 7:42 PM
Traffic’s a nightmare to sit through, so one driver brought out his inner Ron Burgundy to pass the time.
With ZZ Top’s “La Grange” playing on the radio in one of the cars, this man rocks it with a recorder like we never could when we took up the plastic instrument.
There’s a cop car behind him, but he couldn’t care less.
He might be the only person on the road who’s disappointed about having to drive once the light turns green.
You stay classy.
Screengrab via Colby/YouTube
Michelle Jaworski is a staff writer and the resident Game of Thrones expert at the Daily Dot. She covers entertainment, geek culture, and pop culture and has brought her knowledge to conventions like Con of Thrones. She is based in New Jersey.