- How to stream 49ers vs. Redskins in Week 7 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Cardinals vs. Giants in Week 7 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Packers vs. Raiders in Week 7 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Vikings vs. Lions in Week 7 5 Years Ago
- How to stream Rams vs. Falcons in Week 7 5 Years Ago
- Billie Eilish fans think they figured out who stole her ring Today 11:32 AM
- ‘Give me candy’: Hailey Bieber mocked for defense of celebrating Halloween as a Christian Today 10:28 AM
- Aaron Paul predicted Jesse Pinkman’s fate on Reddit years ago Today 8:53 AM
- Netflix’s ‘Eli’ is a satisfyingly nasty blend of haunted houses and medical horror Today 7:00 AM
- Why 8chan’s founder is fighting to keep the infamous message board dead Today 6:30 AM
- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Arizona State vs. Utah Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Michigan vs. Penn State Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Florida vs. South Carolina Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace Today 1:00 AM
Tattoo aficionado Daniel Howland posted a picture of his new body art on Instagram this weekend. The tattoo is a picture of the striped dress, accompanied by the words, “White and gold?”
At first, it’s easy to assume that the photo was faked, with Howland possibly shaving part of his leg and then drawing the dress in sharpie. However, the art does match the style of other work by his tattoo artist, who posted a photo of the tat from another angle.
On Sunday, Howland returned to Instagram to proudly display another picture of his newly healed tattoo. Because nothing says “timeless work of art” like a viral Twitter meme.
Congratulations, Daniel Howland. We’re sure this was a good decision that you will not regret in a few days.
Photo via Daniel Howland/Instagram
Our Tumblr has everything: fandom, comics, longreads, GIFs, free pizza, and more. Follow us.
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor