- How to stream Steelers vs. Chiefs in NFL preseason action 3 Years Ago
- Chuck E. Cheese recycles pizza is the conspiracy theory that won’t die 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Cowboys vs Rams in NFL preseason action 3 Years Ago
- Cómo ver el UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic 3 Years Ago
- How to live stream UFC 241: Daniel Cormier vs. Stipe Miocic 3 Years Ago
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Tottenham Hotspur Friday 6:59 PM
- QAnon supporters claim they couldn’t sport Q attire at Trump rally Friday 5:52 PM
- How to stream Southampton vs. Liverpool Friday 4:55 PM
- See when and where your team plays: The 2019 NFL preseason schedule Friday 4:51 PM
- Twitter is testing a feature that would hide offensive DMs you receive Friday 4:19 PM
- How to stream Arsenal vs. Burnley Friday 4:15 PM
- The original ‘Four Weddings and a Funeral’ is now streaming on Netflix Friday 3:33 PM
- 2 anime series are translating the controversial phrase ‘lolicon’ to ‘pedophile’ Friday 3:25 PM
- This Four Loko hard seltzer is basically a meme in a can Friday 2:40 PM
- Pete Buttigieg says he’s not in favor of the DH in baseball Friday 2:40 PM
Whether changing the pizza delivery game by allowing customers to order a pie with an emoji or unveiling food delivery robots, Domino’s has become one of the coolest and dedicated pizza chains to ever exist.
And this moment is further proof: A Domino’s deliveryman brought a guy some food in the middle of a five-hour train ride from Glasgow to Sheffield. The hungry traveler— artworkmagnetic on Imgur—ordered the mobile meal because the train didn’t offer any meal service.
As you can see, artworkmagnetic is pretty stoked to get his pizza—but even better is seeing the Domino’s deliveryman run to him, so dedicated to giving people across the world quality pizza for an affordable price.
Don’t worry, guys, he got a generous tip.
Elijah Watson is an internet culture and entertainment reporter. His work has been published by the Daily Beast, Vice, Complex, Bustle, Uproxx, and Okayplayer.