- ‘Christmas With My Father’: Generational tension, without the tension 2 Years Ago
- New ‘Rise of Skywalker’ clip includes a possible spoiler about Palpatine Today 7:16 AM
- Teens keep trolling Florida’s new school safety app Today 6:30 AM
- What is the TikTok drink and can you still get it? Thursday 9:27 PM
- ‘Party, Party, Party’ TikTok meme grapples with party culture Thursday 8:43 PM
- Baby Yoda was just added to Sims 4 Thursday 7:54 PM
- Religious conservatives petition Netflix to pull ‘gay Jesus’ Christmas comedy Thursday 7:19 PM
- Kylie Jenner criticized for yet another expensive car post Thursday 5:57 PM
- Apex Legends became a major Pornhub search in 2019 Thursday 5:15 PM
- CBS accidentally interviewed InfoWars host as regular Trump supporter Thursday 4:31 PM
- TLC accused of fatphobia, fetishization with show about ‘mixed-weight’ couples Thursday 3:41 PM
- Betting odds show KSI could fight FaZe Sensei, Jake Paul, or Justin Bieber next Thursday 3:20 PM
- Nick Cannon releases another thirsty Eminem diss track Thursday 2:59 PM
- Dogs at polling stations are helping bark out the vote in the U.K. Thursday 1:00 PM
- Streamers dominated Pornhub searches in 2019 Thursday 12:59 PM
When Erin Sharkey Graham asked her husband David to throw out their Christmas tree, she didn’t know that, in addition to getting some floor space back, she’d also be getting a free comedy show.
It seems the family’s two dogs, which appear to be a couple of rowdy German Shepherds, wanted to keep the holidays alive a bit longer and did their best to prevent the tree from being thrown over the fence.
So I asked my husband to toss the old Christmas tree during the cleanup efforts and noticed it was taking a REALLY long time... then I look out and see this struggle going down...* Jukin Media Verified *Find this video and others like it by visiting https://www.jukinmedia.com/licensing/view/981575For licensing / permission to use, please email licensing(at)jukinmedia(dot)com.Posted by Erin Sharkey Graham on Saturday, January 13, 2018
As if the tree wasn’t enough to wrestle by itself, the dogs’ stubborn refusal makes it nearly impossible to wrangle the cumbersome conifer. The poor man ends up falling to the ground more than once and having the tree fall on top of him.
Luckily his loving wife knew that instead of going to save him, she should pick up a camera, record the scene, and post it to Facebook. Turns our her instincts were correct, as the video already has over 26 million views.
On behalf a highly amused Internet: Thank you, Mrs. Graham, we really appreciate it.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.