- Hulu’s ‘Into the Dark’ scores with Christmas-themed ‘A Nasty Piece of Work’ Today 6:00 AM
- West Virginia corrections employees suspended after Nazi salute photo surfaces Thursday 8:02 PM
- Here are the 15 best Eddie Murphy movies available to stream Thursday 7:56 PM
- Ex-InfoWars video editor admits to making up Islamophobic stories Thursday 6:55 PM
- WhatsApp accounts deleted amid Kashmir internet blackout Thursday 6:21 PM
- Guy gets mocked for tattoo of Baby Yoda drinking White Claw Thursday 6:18 PM
- Spotify Wrapped has people asking just how much it knows about us Thursday 5:50 PM
- Instagram account allegedly asked for inappropriate photos of children Thursday 5:16 PM
- How to stream ‘Boys vs. Bears on Thursday Night Football Thursday 4:33 PM
- Woman caught her boyfriend cheating through his Fitbit Thursday 4:29 PM
- The Pete Buttigieg ‘High Hopes’ dance was designed by an intern Thursday 4:17 PM
- TikTok admits to hiding content made by fat, LGBTQ, and disabled users Thursday 3:58 PM
- ‘Merry Happy Whatever’ is an unoriginal sitcom with plenty of holiday cheer Thursday 3:55 PM
- The ‘Pod Save America’ Bros are losing it over Joe Biden’s newest ad Thursday 3:28 PM
- Van Halen had a wholesome response in defense of Billie Eilish Thursday 3:15 PM
“I work the drive thru at Einstein Bros Bagels on Wickham road in Melbourne, Florida!” Natasha writes on her Instagram account. “Stop by with your best friend and have a doggie bagel on me!”
The only catch? You have to let Natasha snap a picture of your canine while they wait for their treat. The photos, as you might imagine, are shockingly adorable. It’s clearly not the first trip for some of these pooches. The look on their faces say they know what’s coming and they’re ready for it.
It’s important to note that Natasha doesn’t discriminate. Your cat can also have a bagel.
The account seems to only be about five days old, so that means we can look forward to more photos in the days and weeks to come. We’ll be waiting as patiently as a dog waiting on a free bagel.
A post shared by Natasha (@ebdogs4096) on
Make sure to check Natasha’s Instagram account for more pics of your furry friends.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.