- Parked Tesla Model S bursts into flames in shocking video Today 3:12 PM
- Fortnite is getting an Avengers Endgame event Today 2:44 PM
- The living are facing the end of the world in the latest ‘Game of Thrones’ Today 2:37 PM
- The best Korean beauty toners for your skincare routine Today 2:33 PM
- Warren’s plan to cancel student debt stimulates the bad-take economy Today 2:27 PM
- Video shows Easter Bunny punching man on sidewalk Today 2:09 PM
- The 7 best lubes for when you wanna do butt stuff Today 2:00 PM
- 11 best sex toys under $35 to blow your mind Today 1:30 PM
- Twitch streamer inadvertently documents all the times she was sexually, verbally harassed on vacation Today 1:12 PM
- Raptors coach Nick Nurse becomes a relatable meme Today 1:12 PM
- Man wears bandage that blends in with his skin tone, and Twitter has all the feelings Today 12:55 PM
- The 8 best Korean sunscreens to add to your bag Today 12:15 PM
- New ‘Avengers: Endgame’ commercials drop a few big spoilers Today 11:58 AM
- 11 party games for people sick of playing Cards Against Humanity Today 11:45 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy makes the most Curvy Wife Guy pregnancy announcement Today 11:31 AM
US Customs and Border Patrol (Public Domain)
A very good dog named Hardy found a roasted pig head someone was attempting to bring into the United States via the Atlanta airport on Thursday. Atlanta’s Fox 5 reported that Hardy, who is a member of the “Beagle Brigade” at the airport, was able to sniff out the contraband in luggage belonging to a passenger from Ecuador.
Monday evening, the photo went viral.
“Our best defense against destructive pests and animal diseases is to prevent the entry of prohibited agriculture products from entering the United States,” Carey Davis, CBP area port director for the port of Atlanta, told Fox 5. “This seizure at ATL illustrates the tremendous expertise of our four-legged K-9 partners in protecting the United States.”
Someone snapped a picture of Hardy with his find, and we’re betting it’s more than pride in a job well done that’s putting such a big smile on his face.
— Travis Maurer (@TravisMFOX5) October 16, 2018
Twitter has fallen in love with the good doggo and his very excited expression.
the look on this dog's face seriously makes this one of the better stories of the year. you've done good beagle https://t.co/EQyr3WxqlJ
— Ingram Smith (@IngramSmith) October 16, 2018
Hahaha. The dogs expression is priceless https://t.co/5K5Q0Jr1jj
— Matthew Bey (@Matthew_Bey) October 16, 2018
Dog: this suspect looks delicious ….I mean suspicious 😩😩
— Reclaiming My Time (@MzBlkMBA) October 16, 2018
That dog will be visiting the evidence locker later. “Hey officer McBark.” “Hi Dave, just signing out some evidence for a uh, case I’m working on *nervously wags tail*”
— swartgevaar (@swartgevaar1) October 16, 2018
Obviously not in favor of cops seizing your stash and using it themselves but would be ok with a one time reprieve here https://t.co/TETwQAVhky
— Dr. Friday (@lukeoneil47) October 16, 2018
Although it would be nice to think that Hardy was rewarded with some pig head for lunch that day, duea to risk of infection, the contraband was destroyed after being photographed. We’re sure he was at least given a nice treat and several pats on the head.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.