- Trump’s transphobic policies are disgusting—but they aren’t new 3 Years Ago
- How to watch the Copa del Rey Final online for free Today 5:45 AM
- How to watch the DFB-Pokal final for free Today 5:30 AM
- Curvy Wife Guy drops music video for rap song ‘Chubby Sexy’ Friday 7:33 PM
- A ‘Black Mirror’ spinoff mini-series is coming to YouTube via Netflix Latin America Friday 5:56 PM
- Kanye West appears on David Letterman’s Netflix show to talk Trump, TMZ, and Drake Friday 3:27 PM
- QAnon believers link small-town arrest to deep state conspiracy without evidence Friday 1:58 PM
- Instagram photos showing prison conditions spark massive protest Friday 1:33 PM
- ‘Gay rat wedding’ headline sparks amazing new meme Friday 1:03 PM
- ‘I read a gossip piece’ meme mocks Moby’s Instagram post Friday 12:39 PM
- Rotten Tomatoes wants to see your ticket stub to leave a verified review Friday 11:46 AM
- ‘Sonic the Hedgehog’ movie delayed to 2020 to fix his look Friday 11:39 AM
- ‘Swamp Thing’ gets off to a promising start, but can it tell a convincing love story? Friday 11:34 AM
- ‘Falling on deaf ears’: ‘Queer Eye’ star sparks conversation about ableist idioms Friday 11:15 AM
- Parents are spending thousands on YouTube camps that teach kids how to be famous Friday 10:43 AM
Restaurant serves chicken finger that strongly resembles a d**k
No, like, EXACTLY.
A Redditor has posted a picture of a chicken finger made at the restaurant where he works, and boy does it look like a dick.
Obviously, in the age of the Internet, there’s always gonna be pictures of stuff that looks like dicks, so perhaps you’re thinking one more doesn’t really bear commenting on.
Yeah, we’re not gonna waste your time with some chicken finger that kinda looks like a dick. Let’s be honest: This piece of chicken looks more like a dick than some dicks do.
The Redditor who posted the pictures (probably wisely) chose not to mention the name of the restaurant where he’s employed, but according to his story, he and his co-workers didn’t notice the thing when they sent it out to the table.
“Donny” claims the woman who received it was “amused” but still declined to eat the thing. It was sent back to the kitchen, where it was photographed, nicknamed the “Buffalo Dicken Finger,” and thrown away.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.