- Lawsuit alleges YouTube’s unboxing videos are ‘abusive’ ads aimed at kids Sunday 3:48 PM
- Dr. Dre shades Lori Loughlin with Instagram flex about his daughter getting into USC Sunday 3:13 PM
- University of Georgia frat’s racist Snapchat video draws campus outrage Sunday 1:21 PM
- Facing criticism for eating fish, vegan YouTube star Rawvana speaks out Sunday 10:47 AM
- Arnold Schwarzenegger chases mini-pony in new TikTok video Sunday 9:19 AM
- Review: ‘Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice’ is a cut above the rest Sunday 8:00 AM
- Where do 2020 Democratic candidates stand on healthcare? Sunday 7:30 AM
- How to (legally) stream live TV on Kodi Sunday 7:00 AM
- ‘Delhi Crime’ tackles inequality and women’s rights Sunday 7:00 AM
- How to watch the 2019 STP 500 at Martinsville Speedway for free Sunday 6:00 AM
- These high school theater kids put on a totally awesome ‘Alien’ play Saturday 3:59 PM
- Behold these photos of Elon Musk, but with Elizabeth Holmes’ eyes Saturday 3:11 PM
- Barbra Streisand gets ‘canceled’ over remarks about Michael Jackson’s alleged victims Saturday 2:09 PM
- Report: Florida man raped Texas teen after posing as Instagram celeb Saturday 12:14 PM
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters, Olivia and Isabella, could be banned from USC forever Saturday 11:46 AM
Restaurant serves chicken finger that strongly resembles a d**k
No, like, EXACTLY.
A Redditor has posted a picture of a chicken finger made at the restaurant where he works, and boy does it look like a dick.
Obviously, in the age of the Internet, there’s always gonna be pictures of stuff that looks like dicks, so perhaps you’re thinking one more doesn’t really bear commenting on.
Yeah, we’re not gonna waste your time with some chicken finger that kinda looks like a dick. Let’s be honest: This piece of chicken looks more like a dick than some dicks do.
The Redditor who posted the pictures (probably wisely) chose not to mention the name of the restaurant where he’s employed, but according to his story, he and his co-workers didn’t notice the thing when they sent it out to the table.
“Donny” claims the woman who received it was “amused” but still declined to eat the thing. It was sent back to the kitchen, where it was photographed, nicknamed the “Buffalo Dicken Finger,” and thrown away.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.