- How to stream Peter ‘Kid Chocolate’ Quillin vs. Alfredo Angulo Today 5:16 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Granada Today 4:50 PM
- ‘Atlantics’ tells a ghost story steeped with emotion and realism Today 4:16 PM
- ‘Jojo Rabbit’ is a sweet, singular movie that loses its grip on satire Today 3:40 PM
- Jordan Peterson is in rehab for Klonopin addiction Today 3:34 PM
- The cat-worshipping turkey cult video, explained Today 3:22 PM
- Despite legal threats and drama, the Area 51 desert event is on Today 3:05 PM
- How to stream Yair Rodriguez vs. Jeremy Stephens on UFC Fight Night Today 3:00 PM
- Twitter just launched its ‘Hide Replies’ feature Today 1:59 PM
- How to turn off image metadata before it snitches on you Today 1:36 PM
- The ‘Breaking Bad’ movie is coming to theaters—for one weekend only Today 1:04 PM
- Teens recorded, shared videos of mall fight that ended in fatal stabbing Today 12:44 PM
- How to stream Giants vs. Buccaneers in Week 3 Today 12:31 PM
- Report: Ben Carson made transphobic comments at HUD meeting Today 12:30 PM
- Where to buy the Switch Lite and everything else you need to know Today 12:28 PM
A Redditor has posted a picture of a chicken finger made at the restaurant where he works, and boy does it look like a dick.
Obviously, in the age of the Internet, there’s always gonna be pictures of stuff that looks like dicks, so perhaps you’re thinking one more doesn’t really bear commenting on.
Yeah, we’re not gonna waste your time with some chicken finger that kinda looks like a dick. Let’s be honest: This piece of chicken looks more like a dick than some dicks do.
The Redditor who posted the pictures (probably wisely) chose not to mention the name of the restaurant where he’s employed, but according to his story, he and his co-workers didn’t notice the thing when they sent it out to the table.
“Donny” claims the woman who received it was “amused” but still declined to eat the thing. It was sent back to the kitchen, where it was photographed, nicknamed the “Buffalo Dicken Finger,” and thrown away.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.