- Exposé about Bernie staffer’s Twitter leads to his firing—and an online class war 4 Years Ago
- Netflix adds Top 10 feature to showcase what’s popular 4 Years Ago
- YouTube permanently bans ‘news’ channel that said impeachment was ‘Jew coup’ 4 Years Ago
- FIFA pro banned from all EA games following threatening rant 4 Years Ago
- Lucasfilm announces new franchise of ‘Star Wars’ tie-in books and comics Today 9:33 AM
- YouTube yanks revenue from controversial star who faked his girlfriend’s death Today 9:26 AM
- Facebook can ignore misleading political ads. This Democrat wants to change that Today 9:08 AM
- How to watch tonight’s South Carolina 2020 Democratic presidential debate Today 8:41 AM
- What exactly is ‘too adult’ for Disney+? Today 7:02 AM
- How tall is Michael Bloomberg? Today 6:30 AM
- The ’24 hours to respond’ meme holds celebrities to a higher standard Monday 8:46 PM
- Twitter users miss the kids who walked in on their dad’s interview Monday 8:40 PM
- ‘The Thing About Men’ Twitter hashtag is full of sarcasm and misogyny Monday 7:27 PM
- This woman said Hillary Clinton losing the 2016 election gave her PTSD, and people are furious Monday 6:45 PM
- Vanessa Bryant files a lawsuit against helicopter company after deaths of Kobe and Gianna Monday 5:49 PM
A Redditor has posted a picture of a chicken finger made at the restaurant where he works, and boy does it look like a dick.
Obviously, in the age of the Internet, there’s always gonna be pictures of stuff that looks like dicks, so perhaps you’re thinking one more doesn’t really bear commenting on.
Yeah, we’re not gonna waste your time with some chicken finger that kinda looks like a dick. Let’s be honest: This piece of chicken looks more like a dick than some dicks do.
The Redditor who posted the pictures (probably wisely) chose not to mention the name of the restaurant where he’s employed, but according to his story, he and his co-workers didn’t notice the thing when they sent it out to the table.
“Donny” claims the woman who received it was “amused” but still declined to eat the thing. It was sent back to the kitchen, where it was photographed, nicknamed the “Buffalo Dicken Finger,” and thrown away.
David Britton is a writer and comedian based in Rhinebeck, New York who focuses on internet culture, memes, and viral news stories. He also writes for the Hard Times and is the creator of StoriesAboutWizards.com.