- The decade conspiracy theories overtook the truth 3 Years Ago
- Marianne Williamson duped into believing Trump pardoned Charles Manson 3 Years Ago
- TikTok users are freaking out about ‘predicting’ Juice WRLD’s death Today 7:59 AM
- @MugJerry and the quest for Instagram justice Today 7:00 AM
- Angela Abar wrestles with destiny in ‘Watchmen’ episode 8 Sunday 9:05 PM
- Guy who runs Trump Organization Twitter account caught hyping up own tweet Sunday 4:51 PM
- People found out how tall Olaf is–and now ‘Frozen’ is terrifying Sunday 3:41 PM
- Rapper Juice WRLD dead at 21 Sunday 3:02 PM
- Embody Andrew Yang, fight other presidential candidates in video game Sunday 2:33 PM
- Ariana Grande spoke with TikTok teen who looks exactly like her Sunday 1:00 PM
- Beyoncé accused of paying dancers ‘low rates’ Sunday 11:58 AM
- Timmy Thick blasted for saying the N-word in comeback video Sunday 9:11 AM
- Netflix’s ‘The Confession Killer’ is a devastating and well-built portrait of a con artist Sunday 8:00 AM
- Swipe This! I’m ashamed to tell anyone about my online shopping habit Sunday 6:00 AM
- UPS facing backlash for thanking police after employee killed in shootout Saturday 5:02 PM
No one wants unsolicited dick pics sent to their phone, but responses sent to schvantz snapshots can border on art. Some have sent formal letters of rejection, others have tweeted the photos to everybody they know, and at least one used it to cure her breast cancer.
But when Imgur user Syntax1985 apparently received an unsolicited dick pic on his phone, he gave the sender a homework chemistry assignment. An assignment that apparently made quite a mess.
The upside: This was a fairly harmless response, but it was clever and fun to read about.
The downside: Syntax1985—who, by the way, is not a real doctor—probably never got to see the result, and it’s unclear if the penis photographer actually got the joke and, in turn, will think about his actions in the future.
But in case it’s unclear, here’s a reminder: Even though there’s a tiny chance your dick pic could some day make it on to a list of the best dick pics ever, don’t send them to someone who might not want them. Because there’s a chance your crotch will eventually be covered with sticky batter that your body never got the chance to produce on its own.
Josh Katzowitz is a staff writer at the Daily Dot specializing in YouTube and boxing. His work has appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, and Los Angeles Times. A longtime sports writer, he's covered the NFL for CBSSports.com and boxing for Forbes. His work has been noted twice in the Best American Sports Writing book series.