- ‘Star Trek: Picard’ recap, episode 5: ‘Stardust City Rag’ 5 Years Ago
- Roger Stone sentenced to 40 months in prison 5 Years Ago
- New The 1975 music video is full of memes you’ll love 5 Years Ago
- Black model speaks out after fashion show featured racist accessories 5 Years Ago
- CBS to launch ‘House of Brands’ to bulk up streaming Today 11:57 AM
- Steven Spielberg’s daughter is launching a career in adult entertainment Today 11:24 AM
- Congress asks Ring for more information about police partnerships Today 10:38 AM
- Vlogger who posts behind-the-scenes footage at Disney is in trouble with YouTube Today 10:16 AM
- Was Bloomberg owned harder on the debate stage or by Twitter? Today 8:54 AM
- Make ‘Animal Crossing: New Horizons’ your desert island game Today 8:51 AM
- Everyone’s trying to dance like Jennifer Lopez on TikTok Today 8:27 AM
- Why the coronavirus bioweapon theory persists Today 7:57 AM
- You won’t see deleted scenes on the ‘Rise of Skywalker’ home release Today 7:47 AM
- The return of ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ throws you right back into the fight Today 7:00 AM
- Am I overreacting to a Facebook message from a dating app match? Today 6:00 AM
Detroit pig poops in cop car after arrest
This guy is a complete ham.
One little piggy went to market, one little piggy stayed at home, and this little piggy chased a woman around, finally ending up in a cop car.
Talk about going hog wild.
7 Action News reports that Shelby Township Police Department responded to a call to pick up the snouted criminal. Debbie DeRiemaecker had been doing some yard work when the pig started charging at her, and was only able to dial 911 after it got distracted by a decorative ball.
A cop showed up soon after to pick up the delinquent livestock. But before it could be returned to its owner, the pig made itself quite comfortable in the back of the squad car—by which we mean it took a massive shit.
Another officer posted the photos to the department’s Facebook page Thursday night, writing: “I don’t have the full story yet, but one of the guys on the road just sent me this…..one in custody. Can’t wait to hear all about THIS caper. (Owner did call and apparently piggy has been returned home.)”
It’s good to know that we can always count on the Shelby police to bring home the bacon.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.