- Jason Momoa stands by his Khaleesi after the ‘Game of Thrones’ finale 4 Years Ago
- Airbnb, 23andMe partner for creepy heritage travel recommendations Today 3:26 PM
- Rep. Katie Porter goes viral again for trouncing Ben Carson (updated) Today 3:26 PM
- This deepfake takes Bill Hader’s Schwarzenegger impression to the next level Today 2:58 PM
- Wanda Sykes rails against Trump and offers much-needed perspective in ‘Not Normal’ Today 2:41 PM
- Man arrested after allegedly threatening to shoot YouTube employees Today 2:13 PM
- Some House Dems are backing away from the Save the Internet Act Today 1:40 PM
- Thousands sign petition calling for Danny DeVito to play Wolverine Today 1:02 PM
- Jason Mitchell fired from ‘Desperados’ and ‘The Chi’ after misconduct allegations Today 12:36 PM
- Police raid Black woman’s house after white neighbor complains about loud Malcolm X speeches Today 12:20 PM
- ‘Transfixed’ says it’s a ‘breakthrough’ series, but it still fetishizes trans bodies Today 11:04 AM
- Senator proposes Do Not Track bill to allow consumers to opt out of data gathering Today 10:54 AM
- The Queen of the North likes to Juul Today 10:36 AM
- Nearly half of Juul’s Twitter followers can’t legally buy the product, study says Today 10:26 AM
- New Facebook Messenger scam tricks people into thinking they donated to ISIS Today 10:26 AM
This guy is a complete ham.
One little piggy went to market, one little piggy stayed at home, and this little piggy chased a woman around, finally ending up in a cop car.
Talk about going hog wild.
7 Action News reports that Shelby Township Police Department responded to a call to pick up the snouted criminal. Debbie DeRiemaecker had been doing some yard work when the pig started charging at her, and was only able to dial 911 after it got distracted by a decorative ball.
A cop showed up soon after to pick up the delinquent livestock. But before it could be returned to its owner, the pig made itself quite comfortable in the back of the squad car—by which we mean it took a massive shit.
Another officer posted the photos to the department’s Facebook page Thursday night, writing: “I don’t have the full story yet, but one of the guys on the road just sent me this…..one in custody. Can’t wait to hear all about THIS caper. (Owner did call and apparently piggy has been returned home.)”
It’s good to know that we can always count on the Shelby police to bring home the bacon.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.