- How to stream NFL Sunday Ticket without DirecTV Today 5:00 AM
- How to watch Arizona State vs. Utah Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Michigan vs. Penn State Today 4:00 AM
- How to watch Florida vs. South Carolina Today 4:00 AM
- How to stream Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace Today 1:00 AM
- How to stream Tottenham Hotspur vs. Watford Friday 9:00 PM
- How to stream Barcelona vs. Eibar Friday 6:00 PM
- How to stream ‘Bigfoot’ Silva vs. Gabriel Gonzaga in BKFC Friday 6:00 PM
- Demi Lovato’s nude photos allegedly leaked on Snapchat Friday 3:07 PM
- NBA TV is the new streaming service for basketball fanatics Friday 3:02 PM
- California residents will get cell phone alerts seconds before earthquakes Friday 2:29 PM
- How to stream Real Madrid vs. RCD Mallorca Friday 2:00 PM
- Trump accused of ‘using the language of ethnic cleansing’ regarding Kurds Friday 1:42 PM
- Hillary Clinton also thinks Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian bot Friday 1:13 PM
- TikTok girls dancing to voicemails from sh*tty exes is a vibe Friday 12:34 PM
Detroit pig poops in cop car after arrest
This guy is a complete ham.
One little piggy went to market, one little piggy stayed at home, and this little piggy chased a woman around, finally ending up in a cop car.
Talk about going hog wild.
7 Action News reports that Shelby Township Police Department responded to a call to pick up the snouted criminal. Debbie DeRiemaecker had been doing some yard work when the pig started charging at her, and was only able to dial 911 after it got distracted by a decorative ball.
A cop showed up soon after to pick up the delinquent livestock. But before it could be returned to its owner, the pig made itself quite comfortable in the back of the squad car—by which we mean it took a massive shit.
Another officer posted the photos to the department’s Facebook page Thursday night, writing: “I don’t have the full story yet, but one of the guys on the road just sent me this…..one in custody. Can’t wait to hear all about THIS caper. (Owner did call and apparently piggy has been returned home.)”
It’s good to know that we can always count on the Shelby police to bring home the bacon.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.