- Trump tells 4 congresswomen of color to go back to the countries they came from Sunday 4:56 PM
- Fans would like to see Andrea Arnold’s cut of ‘Big Little Lies’ Sunday 3:49 PM
- Disney’s new ‘Star Wars’ series had a budget the size of ‘Game of Thrones” final season Sunday 2:54 PM
- Uh-oh, we’re one step closer to having a robot army Sunday 2:20 PM
- Scarlett Johansson says she should be allowed to ‘play any person, or any tree, or any animal’ Sunday 1:06 PM
- Popular YouTube time traveler reveals true identity Sunday 11:46 AM
- Now that Disney is in charge, streaming service FX+ is on its way out Sunday 10:36 AM
- The Dairy Queen employee who made the viral marijuana cake instead of a ‘Moana’ one was fired Sunday 8:39 AM
- The fallacy of Amazon Prime Day: An argument for ignoring it completely Sunday 7:10 AM
- Will Black Cat ever get her own movie? Sunday 7:00 AM
- Why is QAnon so obsessed with taking down cults? Sunday 6:30 AM
- Inside the technology helping ICE deport immigrants Sunday 6:00 AM
- Your Netflix and porn addictions are contributing to global warming Saturday 5:42 PM
- Florida woman charged with a felony after posting video of daughter licking medical supplies Saturday 4:29 PM
- People are laughing at the 12% of men who think they can beat Serena Williams in tennis Saturday 3:02 PM
This guy is a complete ham.
One little piggy went to market, one little piggy stayed at home, and this little piggy chased a woman around, finally ending up in a cop car.
Talk about going hog wild.
7 Action News reports that Shelby Township Police Department responded to a call to pick up the snouted criminal. Debbie DeRiemaecker had been doing some yard work when the pig started charging at her, and was only able to dial 911 after it got distracted by a decorative ball.
A cop showed up soon after to pick up the delinquent livestock. But before it could be returned to its owner, the pig made itself quite comfortable in the back of the squad car—by which we mean it took a massive shit.
Another officer posted the photos to the department’s Facebook page Thursday night, writing: “I don’t have the full story yet, but one of the guys on the road just sent me this…..one in custody. Can’t wait to hear all about THIS caper. (Owner did call and apparently piggy has been returned home.)”
It’s good to know that we can always count on the Shelby police to bring home the bacon.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.