- Bug lets Twitter save your DMs—even after you delete them Friday 7:21 PM
- Guy mansplains song to Japanese Breakfast, the female artist who wrote the song Friday 6:38 PM
- Ann Coulter’s Twitter bio links to a vulgar parody account Friday 5:22 PM
- Popular YouTube music channel gets income yanked for ‘repetitious’ content Friday 4:14 PM
- New website will endlessly generate fake faces thanks to AI Friday 3:41 PM
- Man fakes getting stood up at Outback Steakhouse Friday 3:03 PM
- FCC looks to tackle robocalls and spoofed texts Friday 2:57 PM
- How to protect yourself from the data breach that affected 744 million accounts Friday 12:56 PM
- How to stream Rob Brant vs. Khasan Baysangurov online for free Friday 12:21 PM
- No, Ocasio-Cortez doesn’t have her boyfriend on her payroll Friday 12:20 PM
- Writers want this book canceled for misgendering its protagonist Friday 12:15 PM
- Trump Jr’s meme about his dad’s border wall doesn’t get how Congress works Friday 11:44 AM
- FBI reportedly looking into Ryan Adams’ communications with underage girl Friday 11:25 AM
- Trump does Chinese accent, declares national emergency, bewilders the internet Friday 11:21 AM
- Chrissy Teigen throws shade at Logan Paul-Kaitlin Bennett pairing Friday 10:48 AM
This guy is a complete ham.
One little piggy went to market, one little piggy stayed at home, and this little piggy chased a woman around, finally ending up in a cop car.
Talk about going hog wild.
7 Action News reports that Shelby Township Police Department responded to a call to pick up the snouted criminal. Debbie DeRiemaecker had been doing some yard work when the pig started charging at her, and was only able to dial 911 after it got distracted by a decorative ball.
A cop showed up soon after to pick up the delinquent livestock. But before it could be returned to its owner, the pig made itself quite comfortable in the back of the squad car—by which we mean it took a massive shit.
Another officer posted the photos to the department’s Facebook page Thursday night, writing: “I don’t have the full story yet, but one of the guys on the road just sent me this…..one in custody. Can’t wait to hear all about THIS caper. (Owner did call and apparently piggy has been returned home.)”
It’s good to know that we can always count on the Shelby police to bring home the bacon.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.