- Majority of threats made since El Paso and Dayton shootings have been made online Thursday 8:00 PM
- Miley Cyrus tweets about cheating allegations and penis cake drama Thursday 6:32 PM
- ‘The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance’ dazzles with a timely tale Thursday 6:00 PM
- The DOJ emailed a white nationalist blog post to immigration judges Thursday 5:31 PM
- The Amazon rainforest is on fire–and people are using memes to cope Thursday 4:11 PM
- Microsoft contractors listened in on Xbox users Thursday 2:15 PM
- Anti-vaxxer assaults pro-vaccine lawmaker on Facebook Live (updated) Thursday 2:15 PM
- Oreos licked by singer Lewis Capaldi are being auctioned off on eBay Thursday 1:54 PM
- Zach Braff predicted Sean Spicer would be on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 2 years ago Thursday 1:38 PM
- NYPD sergeant who watched Eric Garner die punished with lost vacation days Thursday 1:27 PM
- Brie Larson haters have a meltdown over a joke about Thor’s hammer Thursday 1:26 PM
- This comedian attempted to make fun of women on Twitter—and it did not go over well Thursday 1:04 PM
- Logan Paul wants to help the Amazon rainforest Thursday 12:36 PM
- Nutaku announces redesign and filters for LGBTQ porn games (updated) Thursday 12:25 PM
- This video of dozens of inflatable mattresses taking off in the wind is perfect Thursday 12:20 PM
Coolest office desk ever can apparently turn into a pool
Getting wet at work.
When the workday feels too long, you really just need a moment to chill. And there’s no better way to reenergize yourself after hours of paperwork than to take a quick dip into the pool. With this office desk from Staples, you won’t even have to leave your cubicle to get your splash on.
The Altra Furniture Glass Top Computer Desk is the office furniture of your mermaid dreams. Its sleek design makes it space-efficient, and it also transforms into a pool that fits you and at least four other friends. That’s according to the pictures from the product page, anyway.
All this functionality for a mere $121.79. And Linda H., a verified buyer, left the desk four stars, saying: “would recommend.” Talk about a deal.
OK, somebody probably screwed up the product’s pictures and dropped the pool picture in by accident. But we can hope, right? At least we still have the very real (and very practical) iPhone flask.
Photo via kmsiever/Flickr (CC BY 1.0)
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.