- ‘Generously buttered noodles’ is the bizarre, wholesome meme you didn’t know you needed Today 2:07 PM
- All of Machinima’s YouTube videos are gone, stunning creators and fans Today 1:14 PM
- Photo of federal workers conjures Great Depression Today 12:24 PM
- How to watch Pacquiao vs. Broner online Today 9:00 AM
- What does IMO mean? Today 8:00 AM
- ‘Trigger Warning with Killer Mike’ digs into America’s wounds with a wink and a black flag Today 7:00 AM
- 12 must-see music documentaries on Netflix Today 7:00 AM
- How to watch Tigres vs. Cruz Azul online for free Today 6:00 AM
- How to watch Arsenal vs. Chelsea online for free Today 5:21 AM
- How to watch Borussia Dortmund vs. RB Leipzig online for free Today 5:07 AM
- How to watch Real Madrid vs. Sevilla online for free Today 4:48 AM
- Netflix says ‘Fortnite’ is more competition than HBO Friday 8:25 PM
- This computer-generated Insta model looks staggeringly real Friday 7:15 PM
- Netflix is bringing back ‘Unsolved Mysteries’ with ‘Stranger Things’ producer Friday 6:42 PM
- Facebook is creating a meme feature to bring back the teens Friday 4:13 PM
He just runs away like it’s no big deal.
There’s nothing more embarrassing than when you’re walking down the street and your pants split wide open. And the deer equivalent of that is probably when the majestic mammal just up and loses an antler.
In a wild GIF posted to Imgur, one lucky spectator caught a buck losing one side of its helm of horns. But instead of caring at all, it just trots away.
Don’t fret, because apparently this is an annual occurrence and the deer don’t feel any discomfort. Phew.
And you can even watch the video in its entirety.
Oh deer. Let’s hope the antler that grows in its place is stronger than ever.
Gabe Bergado is a Daily Dot alumnus who covered dank memes, teens, and the weirdest corners of the Internet. One time, Ted Cruz supporters turned him into a meme—or at least tried to. In 2017, he started reporting for Teen Vogue's entertainment section.