- Trump accuses Jewish Democrats of having ‘great disloyalty’ or a ‘lack of knowledge’ Tuesday 8:02 PM
- 1 million ‘anonymous’ users of popular porn site exposed in breach Tuesday 6:56 PM
- Khloé Kardashian angers followers with a calorie-counting joke about True Tuesday 6:14 PM
- Spider-Man may no longer be part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe Tuesday 5:28 PM
- Robert De Niro’s company is suing ex-employee for binge-watching Netflix at work Tuesday 4:41 PM
- Intentionally misgendering a character could get you banned from Borderlands 3 Tuesday 4:06 PM
- Facebook pulls Trump re-election ad for targeting ‘strong women’ Tuesday 4:03 PM
- Kamala Harris says she will restore net neutrality if elected Tuesday 3:16 PM
- All 8 of the ‘Rocky’ movies, ranked Tuesday 2:50 PM
- Everything you need to know about the Facebook conservative bias report Tuesday 2:35 PM
- Study links emoji use to more sex Tuesday 2:10 PM
- The chicken sandwich war is in full throttle on Twitter Tuesday 1:47 PM
- Netflix’s ‘Sextuplets’ proves Marlon Wayans is no Eddie Murphy—or even Mike Myers Tuesday 1:31 PM
- Facebook is finally rolling out its clear history tool Tuesday 1:13 PM
- ‘Theater etiquette’ tweets surge after YouTuber cast in ‘Waitress’ Tuesday 12:55 PM
Daily Fluff: Female cat gears up for Movember
Zoe keeps her moustache all year round, actually, but she’s also planning on attending a nap-a-thon.
A cat named Zoe is no slouch when it comes to raising awareness for pancreatic cancer. The men’s health advocate has been growing out her moustache well in advance of Movember, the annual charitable conclave of facial hair.
“As a matter of fact, she keeps her moustache all year long,” says Fred Coulton, a friend of the cat. “Why should cancer awareness be relegated to just one month a year? Also, that’s pretty much how her face looks, and there’s not much she can do with it.”
In addition to the fall half-beard, Zoe plans to attend a nap-a-thon and other fundraising events, according to sources close to the cat.
Submitted by T.L.