- YouTube still hosting bestiality images year after crackdown pledge 4 Years Ago
- YouTuber quits fight after Darth Vader fan film claimed by Disney 4 Years Ago
- Millions of Fortnite accounts exposed via Epic Games website exploit Today 2:26 PM
- A man found a camera in his Airbnb and the company didn’t seem to care Today 2:00 PM
- A redditor planted an Easter egg in Hulu’s Fyre Fest doc Today 1:51 PM
- This new revelation about Woody from ‘Toy Story’ will blow your mind Today 1:35 PM
- Dave Rubin fails to delete Patreon on livestream to delete Patreon Today 1:14 PM
- The ‘some of y’all… and it shows’ meme is taking over Twitter Today 12:24 PM
- ‘Star Trek: Discovery’ begins season 2 on a cheerful note Today 11:49 AM
- Climate change memes are disrupting the feel-good ’10 year challenge’ Today 11:48 AM
- Mysterious Washington Post parody predicts Trump’s resignation (updated) Today 11:42 AM
- YouTube cracks down on challenges, pranks Today 11:04 AM
- Upskirting will soon be illegal in England Today 10:45 AM
- Jake Paul calls Keemstar a ‘piece of trash’ for ‘body-shaming’ Erika Costell Today 10:18 AM
- Sprint promises to stop selling location data after outcry Today 9:53 AM
Dad ties motorcycle to tree swing for the ultimate midlife crisis experience
Even dads are kids at heart.
“I come home and my dad is doing this I swear he’s a child.”
That’s the title of a video uploaded to YouTube two days ago, and after watching, it’s hard to dispute it. Whether this is a midlife crisis or simply an excuse to let off some steam, Jake’s dad is having the kind of fun that most working adults can only dream of.
Is it a good idea to tie your motorcycle to a tree and do jumps? Almost certainly not. Do we want to give it a chance anyway? You bet.
Rob Price is a technology and politics reporter who served as the U.K.-based morning editor for the Daily Dot until 2014. He now works as the news editor for Business Insider, and his work has appeared in Vice, Slate, the Washington Post, and the Independent.