- Freddie Prinze Jr. will straight-up school you about the Force don’t @ him 4 Years Ago
- Woman hosts Instagram funeral after she ‘killed’ $102K in student debt 4 Years Ago
- YouTube beats Netflix as go-to streaming platform for teens 4 Years Ago
- The tallest man in America posts emotional YouTube video from hospital room 4 Years Ago
- Nintendo Switch subreddit implodes amid Hong Kong protests Today 11:14 AM
- Biden yelling at Warren becomes relatable workplace meme Today 10:33 AM
- Tulsi Gabbard was conservatives’ favorite debater Today 10:07 AM
- ‘Rogue One’ co-writer to direct several episodes, write the pilot for Cassian Andor series Today 9:50 AM
- ‘The Two Popes’: Anthony Hopkins and Jonathan Pryce shine in Netflix’s pope comedy Today 8:57 AM
- AOC, ‘Squad’ to endorse Bernie Sanders Today 8:44 AM
- ‘Ghosts of Sugar Land’ explores what happens if your friend joins ISIS Today 7:00 AM
- Andrew Yang upset porn fans with his criticism of Bing Tuesday 10:34 PM
- Kamala Harris really wants Trump kicked off Twitter Tuesday 10:22 PM
- Bernie Sanders jokes he didn’t use medical marijuana before tonight’s debate Tuesday 9:47 PM
- Tulsi Gabbard says she’s not a Russian asset—which is just what a Russian asset would say Tuesday 9:20 PM
You know the saying, “Dance like nobody’s watching?” Well, this is what you look like when you do that.
This stunning display of classic dad dance moves was spotted at a concert in Thorpe Park, England. Note the polo shirt, the graying hair, and the dark-wash jeans. Truly, this is a near-perfect display of the dad phenomenon. All we need is for him to crack a bad joke and he’ll earn a place under the dictionary definition of Dad.
To be fair, we can’t confirm that this anonymous man has any children. But we think his dancing really tells you all you need to know.
Screengrab via Andy Morris/YouTube
Gavia Baker-Whitelaw is a staff writer at the Daily Dot, covering geek culture and fandom. Specializing in sci-fi movies and superheroes, she also appears as a film and TV critic on BBC radio. Elsewhere, she co-hosts the pop culture podcast Overinvested. Follow her on Twitter: @Hello_Tailor