- Twitter lifts ‘permanent’ suspension of activist Barrett Brown Monday 5:52 PM
- Billie Eilish fans fend off objectifying comments on tank top photo Monday 5:32 PM
- Groom’s mother sabotages wedding by tricking guests into wearing jorts and hoodies Monday 4:39 PM
- No one believes Bill de Blasio’s son sent him these debate prep texts Monday 3:26 PM
- Meek Mill, Jay-Z to release ‘Free Meek’ documentary on Amazon Prime Monday 3:20 PM
- 3 ways to secure your Nest cameras Monday 3:15 PM
- This Pokémon generator site is creating hilarious monsters Monday 2:48 PM
- MrBeast impersonator tricks kid into destroying his XBox Monday 12:50 PM
- This mom has the perfect nickname for her nonbinary kid Monday 12:25 PM
- Netflix tests pop-out player that will allow viewers to multitask Monday 11:44 AM
- Man allowed to sue media publishers over readers’ Facebook comments Monday 11:42 AM
- Republicans slammed for joke about ‘heavily armed militia’ at Oregon statehouse Monday 11:30 AM
- New bill wants tech companies to tell you how much your data is worth Monday 10:53 AM
- AOC has the best response to Steve King’s ‘concentration camp’ criticism Monday 10:19 AM
- Did Jake Paul and Tana Mongeau just get engaged? Monday 9:26 AM
The Internet is pulsing with thoughts on Cristiano Ronaldo’s new statue
It’s definitely bigger than Messi’s.
From his astounding footwork on the field to his chiseled cheekbones, it’s an understatement to say that Cristiano Ronaldo has been blessed with many gifts. But Ronaldo’s most natural gift was on glaring display on Sunday, when a statue of the famous footballer was unveiled in his hometown of Funchal, Portugal.
Proud indeed! Portugal’s prodigal son’s prominent package has now been immortalized in bronze. It will welcome visitors to the CR7 museum, which is dedicated to the athlete’s career. But Ronaldo’s massive bulge did not go unnoticed. Twitter had some fascinating reactions to the ten-foot-tall erection.
Photo via Dagur Brynjólfsson/Flickr (CC BY-SA 2.0)
Greg Seals is a former social media producer and contributing writer for the Daily Dot. He specializes in creating and covering viral content on platforms that include Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, and Twitter.