- Why you should drop everything and start reading ‘Lore Olympus’ Friday 6:27 PM
- ‘Boogaloo’ memes are trying to organize a second civil war—and they’re spreading fast Friday 3:48 PM
- People are disturbed by these McDonald’s-scented candles Friday 3:47 PM
- Season 2 of ‘The Witcher’ is in production Friday 3:16 PM
- Here are some cringey billboards Bloomberg ran in Arizona Friday 2:51 PM
- PewDiePie returns to YouTube after 37-day hiatus Friday 2:01 PM
- Why was a Republican Party Facebook page co-managed by someone in Turkmenistan? Friday 1:26 PM
- The shorthand guide to ‘Star Wars: The Clone Wars’ Friday 1:07 PM
- Congress urges Tinder to screen for sex offenders Friday 1:03 PM
- Video shows 9-year-old threatening suicide after being bullied Friday 12:01 PM
- Ex-Goldman Sachs CEO says he might vote Trump because Sanders is too mean to him Friday 11:40 AM
- Twitch streamer says she was banned for body painting Friday 11:39 AM
- Did BTS fans really cause TikTok to crash? (updated) Friday 11:08 AM
- People are selling homemade tampons on Etsy Friday 11:01 AM
- ‘Hunters’ review: Amazon’s Nazi-hunting series was a great idea, in theory Friday 10:47 AM
PAX attendee dressed as Beetlejuice wants to know if you’re DTF
The 29-year-old just wanted to “try something crazy” before the Penny Arcade Expo ended.
It must have been a match made in the afterlife, if not heaven.
The unidentified 29-year-old desperately sought a “clean” woman with a free room and—for bonus points—a costume of her own. Helpfully, he included a photo of himself looking like a cross between Fat Mike of NOFX and the Michael Keaton character whose costume he adopted.
It is not clear if anyone took up this guy’s offer. However, if a lady did, she can take comfort in knowing that he was only the second-creepiest dude dressed as Beetlejuice recently, after Robin Thicke wore an identical suit for his MTV Video Music Awards performance with Miley Cyrus last week.
This year for Halloween I would be Miley and my imaginary boyfriend would be Robin Thicke. Or Beetle Juice. pic.twitter.com/f6SR0G8j12
— Sandy From the Block (@CassandraDucote) August 31, 2013
— Miles J (@meerkatmiles) August 27, 2013
Screenshot via movieclips/YouTube
Based in Montreal, Kris Holt has been writing about technology and web culture since 2010. He writes for Engadget and Tech News World, and his byline has also appeared in Paste, Salon, International Business Times, Mashable, and elsewhere.