- Mike Pence, who fueled HIV outbreak, is now in charge of coronavirus outbreak Wednesday 9:15 PM
- Distressing TikTok shows woman being sexually harassed Wednesday 7:49 PM
- Dele Alli charged with misconduct for video mocking Asian man over the coronavirus Wednesday 7:18 PM
- Teen says she is suicidal after bullying video goes viral Wednesday 6:01 PM
- Trump supporters claim Reddit is staging a coup against The_Donald Wednesday 5:58 PM
- Conservative parliament member’s teabag photo spills serious tea Wednesday 5:27 PM
- Right-wing conspiracy theorists see coronavirus as a plot against Trump Wednesday 5:25 PM
- Chapo Trap House among leftist channels banned on Twitch for streaming Democratic debate Wednesday 4:20 PM
- Meet Ryker, the world’s worst service dog Wednesday 4:01 PM
- Far-right blogger claims Trump ordered arrest of Julian Assange Wednesday 3:47 PM
- Reddit man wants to tell people he’s been with his girlfriend for one year instead of 6—for an incredibly dumb reason Wednesday 2:18 PM
- John C. Reilly’s son Leo is a TikTok star Wednesday 1:58 PM
- ‘Vanderpump Rules’ recap: A friendship sails Wednesday 1:52 PM
- For celebs, Kobe Bryant tattoos are all the rage Wednesday 1:01 PM
- The internet has discovered Jim and Pam Halpert’s daughter—and she’s on TikTok Wednesday 12:32 PM
Some heartfelt conversations are too wonderful to keep to yourself.
That logic motivated a new viral tweet from Twitter user @Marissa_Tee_, who shared a screen recording that her boyfriend sent her in the middle of a heart-to-heart conversation. In the video, her boyfriend shuffles through a few different mirror selfies of her in a bathing suit while (sort of) mouthing the lyrics to “Cotton Eye Joe.”
In the middle of having a heart to heart conversation my boyfriend unexpectedly sends me this screen recording... pic.twitter.com/wNlSbzAzNn— Tee (@Marissa_Tee_) June 15, 2018
The actions sync up hysterically well, to the point that @Marissa_Tee_ might as well be dancing along to the Rednex classic. Her boyfriend clearly agrees, because pretty soon he cracks himself up and starts singing a bunch of gibberish—which, let’s face it, is preferable to that godawful middle school dance anthem anyway.
Since she posted it on Thursday, @Marissa_Tee_’s tweet has earned more than 662,000 likes and 239,000 retweets—just proof that some things really do deserve to be shared with the world.
Bryan Rolli is a reporter who specializes in streaming entertainment. He writes about music and film for Forbes, Billboard, and the Austin American-Statesman. He met Flavor Flav in two separate Las Vegas bowling alleys and still can’t stop talking about it.